Bullying? You Think You're So Cool???

posted
Total Posts
show more
ColdTooth
Please leave this sub-forum.
DJ Enetro

ur-mom wrote:

hey no cyber bullying on my thread did you know bullyiny is a crime????? if ur cool dpnt bully! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Definitely won’t get anyone with your spelling mistakes tbh...
ColdTooth

DJ Enetro wrote:

ur-mom wrote:

hey no cyber bullying on my thread did you know bullyiny is a crime????? if ur cool dpnt bully! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Definitely won’t get anyone with your spelling mistakes tbh...
can we just let this thread die instead of posting obvious shit thanks
Topic Starter
ur-mom

ColdTooth wrote:

Please leave this sub-forum.

thats bullying bro omg :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

BULLYING THINK YOU'RE SO COOL? THE GIRL YOU JUST CALLED FAT?... SHE IS OVERDOSING ON DIET PILLS. THE GIRL YOU JUST CALLED UGLY?... SHE SPENDS HOURS PUTTING MAKEUP AT HOME HOPING PEOPLE WILL LIKE HER. THE BOY YOU JUST TRIPPED?... HE IS ABUSED ENOUGH AT HOME. SEE THAT MAN WITH THE SCARS?... HE FOUGHT FOR HIS COUNTRY. THAT GUY YOU JUST MADE FUN OF FOR CRYING?... HIS MOTHER IS DYING. COPY AND PASTE THIS IF YOU'RE AGAINST BULLYING. I BET 95% OF YOU WONT COPY AND PASTE THIS, BUT I'M SURE THE PEOPLE WITH HEART AND BACKBONE WILL

BULLYING THINK YOU'RE SO COOL? THE GIRL YOU JUST CALLED FAT?... SHE IS OVERDOSING ON DIET PILLS. THE GIRL YOU JUST CALLED UGLY?... SHE SPENDS HOURS PUTTING MAKEUP AT HOME HOPING PEOPLE WILL LIKE HER. THE BOY YOU JUST TRIPPED?... HE IS ABUSED ENOUGH AT HOME. SEE THAT MAN WITH THE SCARS?... HE FOUGHT FOR HIS COUNTRY. THAT GUY YOU JUST MADE FUN OF FOR CRYING?... HIS MOTHER IS DYING. COPY AND PASTE THIS IF YOU'RE AGAINST BULLYING. I BET 95% OF YOU WONT COPY AND PASTE THIS, BUT I'M SURE THE PEOPLE WITH HEART AND BACKBONE WILL

E m i
yeah omg just get along u idiots
DJ Enetro

Momiji wrote:

yeah omg just get along u idiots
keremaru
wait. since when was bullying discussed on a website for a rhythm game again
YawaH
why this isn't in the yelling thread?
keremaru
cause it just had to have a thread of it's own, i guess.
Tae
nothing in ot is where it should be
YawaH
ofc, cuz it's ot,
Tae
the place for most things in OT is the wasteland, when u think about it :)
kai99
why the hate in the wastelands when you cant get out of it yourself
Topic Starter
ur-mom
this is an anti bully thread so no bullyign please
e

B1rd
Vuelo Eluko
n8bully
keremaru

that one newspaper wrote:

Just act less gay

XD
Lyawi
hi I am Bullyawi
Foxtrot
keremaru
why bully? it doesn't make you cool in anyway or matter. the girl you called a fat pig in the wild?... she overdosed on diet pills last night, and now she's in the ER. the girl you called fucking ugly?... she thinks that she isn't enough, and spends everyday at home in the bathroom trying to make herself look acceptable so people like her because of your sorry ass. the boy you tripped and poured your mashed potatoes on?... he is hurt enough at home when he returns from a long day at school by his abusive father, where his mom can only watch and cry. you looking at that dude with the roughed up clothes and scars, and laughing?... he fought for his country, and now he's homeless because of the corrupt system. that dude that you made fun of for crying in the corner?... his mom is dying from a disease, and he has no escape. copy and make a chain of this message if you're against bullying. i bet most of you won't repost this, but im sure the people with actual guts and backbone will definitely repost this.

^ rendition of the copy paste anti-bully thingamajig by me
tbh i don't know why i did this..
YawaH

keremal wrote:

why bully? it doesn't make you cool in anyway or matter. the girl you called a fat pig in the wild?... she overdosed on diet pills last night, and now she's in the ER. the girl you called fucking ugly?... she thinks that she isn't enough, and spends everyday at home in the bathroom trying to make herself look acceptable so people like her because of your sorry ass. the boy you tripped and poured your mashed potatoes on?... he is hurt enough at home when he returns from a long day at school by his abusive father, where his mom can only watch and cry. you looking at that dude with the roughed up clothes and scars, and laughing?... he fought for his country, and now he's homeless because of the corrupt system. that dude that you made fun of for crying in the corner?... his mom is dying from a disease, and he has no escape. copy and make a chain of this message if you're against bullying. i bet most of you won't repost this, but im sure the people with actual guts and backbone will definitely repost this.

^ rendition of the copy paste anti-bully thingamajig by me
tbh i don't know why i did this..
thank you.
ColdTooth
Requesting lock.
abraker

ColdTooth wrote:

Requesting lock.
not rock bottom yet
Uni
y u bulli me