1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. osu!taiko
show more
posted
*Tries to ddkk* *immediately returns to kddk*
posted
If you don't switch to kddk, just stop playing this game, no one should play with a such a trash playstyle as ddkk.
posted

Sylarn wrote:

If you don't switch to kddk, just stop playing this game, no one should play with a such a trash playstyle as ddkk.
Since you know so much about this game, would you care to enlighten us as to why ddkk sucks instead of just being arrogant about it?

Even if the playstyle isn't as good, you can't tell people to stop playing. Even if you're no good at the game you can still have fun and enjoy your time.
I seriously hope you're a troll, but please, stop misleading people.
posted

babysnakes wrote:

Sylarn wrote:

Since you know so much about this game, would you care to enlighten us as to why ddkk sucks instead of just being arrogant about it?

Even if the playstyle isn't as good, you can't tell people to stop playing. Even if you're no good at the game you can still have fun and enjoy your time.
I seriously hope you're a troll, but please, stop misleading people.
I can tell people whatever I want
posted

Sylarn wrote:

I never said you couldn't tell people whatever you wanted, I only told you to explain your point and to be nicer otherwise people won't listen to you. You're just generating white noise at this point.
posted

babysnakes wrote:

Sylarn wrote:

I never said you couldn't tell people whatever you wanted, I only told you to explain your point and to be nicer otherwise people won't listen to you. You're just generating white noise at this point.
I don't give a f
posted
Sylarn dont bully people!
posted

Sylarn wrote:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO TY YOU LITTLE... No, not this time... :V you're a fucking bad person that's all what i have to say to you...
posted

Shinsekai- wrote:

Sylarn wrote:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO TY YOU LITTLE... No, not this time... :V you're a fucking bad person that's all what i have to say to you...
Ahh thanks man! :)
posted
I literally did the opposite of you guys. I went from kddk to ddkk because I thought I was skill capped at kddk. I switched and havent turned back yet at 4*
posted
It's happend why you should following a rhythm. Rhythm is making you good , and very better if you collaboration with skill
posted
Actually just switch whichever you like best. The most important thing is to have fun :)
posted
What you guys mean you struggle to stream with ddkk its actually easier if you played osu!standard i can stream faster with my left hand than with both index fingers
posted
I play kddk and I am approaching 7 star maps status so it literally doesn't matter. You can do any play style and make it work for you. But kddk is harder for a lot of 7 star maps and I am struggling to pass some due to how they are arranged.
posted
I play kddk and I'm slowly approaching 6* maps. I cant do 1/6 patterns so im kinda stuck atm. I tried DDKK a while back and wtf is that crap LOL. I think both ddkk/kkdd and kddk players are equally good. But most players gets stuck at some place, but you'll get through. It'll be much more timeconsuming to switch now.
posted

Staroll wrote:

I play kddk and I'm slowly approaching 6* maps. I cant do 1/6 patterns so im kinda stuck atm. I tried DDKK a while back and wtf is that crap LOL. I think both ddkk/kkdd and kddk players are equally good. But most players gets stuck at some place, but you'll get through. It'll be much more timeconsuming to switch now.
Yeah I was stuck where you were at for months, 6 star is a huge freaking wall for kddk players IMO so you really have to force yourself to learn to alternate without even thinking. I stopped playing for a bit and I actually couldn't do 6 stars anymore for awhile too.