forum

Buying a tablet.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tominjishi
So I know I haven’t played the game for a lot (can clear most hard maps and get an S on almost every normal map some I can SS) and I’ve thought of buying a tablet. From what I’ve heard it’s better to play with it, but there isn’t a huge advantage over the mouse. My main problem is that most of the time I don’t have a place to play (I have a laptop and my brother’s Pc is on the big table) so I play on a quite small table and there just isn’t space for my mouse, and I have a low dps (around a 1000). The tablets I have been considering (Huion H420 and Xp-pen G430) are small and quite cheap. Should I buy a tablet this early? Is there like a point of using one if I’m not that good?
repr1se
see my faq in signature about tablets

My main problem is that most of the time I don’t have a place to play (I have a laptop and my brother’s Pc is on the big table) so I play on a quite small table and there just isn’t space for my mouse, and I have a low dps (around a 1000).
o boi, yeah that's not a lot of space

Should I buy a tablet this early? Is there like a point of using one if I’m not that good?
if you feel like you'll enjoy the game with a tablet, go for it. i have a few friends that are 150k and use tablets lol.

edit: looks like you have 13 hours logged on osu, i'd actually play some more and really decide if it's worth the investment
Skeletroll
tablet isnt only for good players, it is just another way of playing the game. I personally recommend the G430 because it has low input lag and a pen that doesnt need batteries (unlike the H420)