SilverCatalyst's Taiko Approval M4M/NM/GD/Collab queue!

posted
Total Posts
29
show more
Mayuzumi Sayaka
would've done an m4m for my apparition but the thing is i cant mod taiko, im that much of a monkey :^)
Topic Starter
SilverCatalyst

Mayuzumi Sayaka wrote:

would've done an m4m for my apparition but the thing is i cant mod taiko, im that much of a monkey :^)
you can't receive mods without contributing back in return
ASPIRIN
Topic Starter
SilverCatalyst

ASPIRIN wrote:

nm
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/697210/#taiko/1483721

SilverCatalyst wrote:

Maps must be at least five minutes
Marm
nm request I guess.

I have this: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/684673
or this: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/688393/#taiko/1456816
as options on approval.

Thanks in advance if you accept o/
Topic Starter
SilverCatalyst

Marm wrote:

nm request I guess.

I have this: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/684673
or this: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/688393/#taiko/1456816
as options on approval.

Thanks in advance if you accept o/
i prefer V2 so i'll mod AlphaOmega as soon as I can!
1 NM slot left
Topic Starter
SilverCatalyst
since i'm done with all of my mods, the queue is back open!
3 NM slots open
ensan71714
Hi NM pls
Title: Neon Tetra (kamome sano remix)
Artist: ginkiha feat.TEA
BPM: 172
Length: 05:36
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/718496#taiko/1517581


thanks in advance~
igorsprite
ddm
Raphalge
nm req: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/715185
5:21 counting a spinner :⁾
Mayuzumi Sayaka
NM
Since 2 weeks also passed, i think i can try again?
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/704260#taiko/1495777
Hey, even tho its 8:18 drain time is 7:24 :^)
Topic Starter
SilverCatalyst
holy shit this got filled up quickly

ensan71714 wrote:

Hi NM pls

DDM wrote:

nm req

Raphalge wrote:

nm req
i'll start working on your maps soon!

Mayuzumi Sayaka wrote:

NM
Since 2 weeks also passed, i think i can try again?
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/704260#taiko/1495777
Hey, even tho its 8:18 drain time is 7:24 :^)
you remember how i rejected this exact map because it was too long?
that rule hasn't changed.

Igor Sprite wrote:

NM request
map must be 5 minutes or longer, sorry pal

0/3 NM slots left
Please sign in to reply.

New reply