forum

Change replay scrolling speed

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wx234
Hello everyone,
I'm trying to record some of my replays to upload them on youtube but I encounter a problem :
I'm used to play with a scrolling speed of 22, which is too fast for non mania player,
I already know that scrolling speed can be changed but I don't want it to be in the recording.

So here is my question :
Is it possible to change the scrolling speed of a replay before playing it entierly, and if it's possible, how to do it ?

Could someone help me please ?
Full Tablet
You can change the scrolling speed while watching the replay (F3/F4)

For a Youtube video, just adjust the scroll speed while the replay is loading, before starting to record.
Caput Mortuum
ctrl(or alt, idk)+f3/f4 in the beatmap selection screen
Topic Starter
Wx234
Thanks for your answers but none of them works

@Full Tablet, the loading is too short (<1 s), I can't decrease scroll speed that fast
@Eraser, launching the replay override the scroll speed
Tripletth
Honestly 22 is pretty slow already.
Caput Mortuum

Wx234 wrote:

@Full Tablet, the loading is too short (<1 s), I can't decrease scroll speed that fast
@Eraser, launching the replay override the scroll speed
untick "remember scroll speed" in the options
Topic Starter
Wx234
@Tripletth, 22 may be slow in your opinion but all my friends tells me it's too fast (the reason is : they do not play mania)
@Eraser, it does not solve the problem, the replay is still overriding all changes in scroll speed (and it remain changed after I exit the replay)
Bobbias
If the difficulty of the map you're trying to show them is too high the lower scroll speed will only ensure that all they see is a wall of notes that doesn't make any sense to them either.
nadavv

Wx234 wrote:

press ctrl+ to raise or ctrl- to lower and you can do it after the replay started too