1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
  4. Completed Skins

show more
posted

Boaring wrote:

It's really hard to read mania because the hold notes are the same width as the circles, the glow is as bright as the hold note's bodies and it doesn't fade out at the end. With those tweaked, the skin would be perfect (for mania) imo!
I love the textured notes and buttons though.
Thanks for feedback!
posted

Video Gameplay Review!

posted
looks gud, will dl
posted

Kondou-Shinichi wrote:

looks gud, will dl
thx!
posted

New Patch Update!
-Add Add-ons stuffs.
*Mania Regular Note
*Hit Lighting
*Hit Number
-Change applause & failed sound.
-Fixed Mania for more playable.

posted
Non-weeb and colorful skin... I like it :D
posted
This just replaced Clear Skin Ultra as my main skin. It's really nice, both visually and gameplay-wise OwO

EDIT: Btw, what's the music on the fail screen called? It's so calming :3
posted

rock-on wrote:

Non-weeb and colorful skin... I like it :D
Thx! :D

LoneWolfEthan wrote:

This just replaced Clear Skin Ultra as my main skin. It's really nice, both visually and gameplay-wise OwO

EDIT: Btw, what's the music on the fail screen called? It's so calming :3
Idk too I use from yugen's fail sound
posted
For the mania gameplay portion, instead of the circles shown in the screenshot i just get bars. Is there anyways to fix this?
posted

BalancedFury wrote:

For the mania gameplay portion, instead of the circles shown in the screenshot i just get bars. Is there anyways to fix this?
Circle Note is available in Add-ons Folder. Please check at Add-ons -> Mania.
posted
pretty nice skin
posted

Incomp wrote:

pretty nice skin
yeah, thanks.
Incomp Senpai Notice Me! XD
posted
this is now my favorite skin thx
posted

Crkza wrote:

this is now my favorite skin thx
Thx!
posted
wow you play on a 4:3 screen , me too ^^
posted

mekkadosu 2 wrote:

wow you play on a 4:3 screen , me too ^^
:3
posted
Look nice, I will download this and have fun 7w7
posted
It's a very beautiful and classic nice skin, though the mania skinning may be a bit too bright and much. At least for me, it's harder to focus when there are bright note colors and no ending or starting lines. Like I said it is a beautiful skin just the mania skinning is a bit too bright for me, can't focus as much with bright note colors.
posted

VodrakTM wrote:

Look nice, I will download this and have fun 7w7
Thanks!

sarabugs72 wrote:

It's a very beautiful and classic nice skin, though the mania skinning may be a bit too bright and much. At least for me, it's harder to focus when there are bright note colors and no ending or starting lines. Like I said it is a beautiful skin just the mania skinning is a bit too bright for me, can't focus as much with bright note colors.
Thank for feedback!
posted
My computer froze for a minuite then i saw the skin worked. I thought it was uploading a virus but its good, thx. for skin :)
show more