1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion
show more
posted
I would get a gun and shoot them to de- I mean, kindly ask them why they delete my osu! game.
posted
Go back to my darkest place.... :3
posted
leave it be, I quit w after playing so much offline honestly
posted
Guess I would cry a bit since I have a lot of local wip maps
posted
End myself
posted
I would kill myself.

Like it's only been a month since I've started playing this game and I am absolutely LOVING IT!
posted
I would be sad
posted
life :/
posted
id probably end up passing my classes.
posted
I'd just copy and paste a backup because I'm a careful and efficient person lol
posted
play etterna
posted
Goes on with life....
posted
I would re-install and play as guest

Remember, you're here forever
posted

hirikios wrote:

So recently, after I got out of doing my busy work, I finally had time to play some osu and relax. But when I open my desktop, the osu shortcut wasn't there. I, of course, proceeded to search in the start menu because I didn't believe it was deleted of some sort. But when I find a blank corrupt icon in the file 'osu!', I immediately went "ARTHUR'S FIST" and reinstalled the game, waiting hours of it. My load of downloaded maps were all deleted :/

If this happened to you, what would your reaction be? Has it ever happened to you?
I don't have that many maps, but I'd be pissed. The time it would take to download 800 songs would be horrid for me
posted
I play on a laptop with 27.8 GB hard drive, and I am forced to uninstall and reinstall (back up skin folder too) after osu! reaches around ~1500 of them to prevent my space from reaching limits. Can't exactly just delete the beatmaps alone since they mess up the entire game for some odd reason, so uh- I wouldn't be all that surprised if it happened to me on the spot- just confused. Will just take around 5 minutes reinstalling osu! again and stalking multiplayer rooms just for beatmaps.

uhhh i mean i'd play a better rhythm game like elite beat agents hurr durr
posted
i dont have to many maps so i would probably just reinstall
posted
I would either go back to GD or go play portal. No use waiting hours to redownload thousands of maps and waiting even longer for osu! to process them.
posted
I would be super sad honestly.
posted
I would delete my life next.
I love osu so much!
posted
play ddr in arcades
show more