show more
Hey lululu
skystar現在是rrtyui的小號了
Petal
:o
StarrStyx
angery in teh chatz
Yunomi
agree its kinda dum to copy paste the .osu but as long as rrtyui sayz its ok to copy paste his stuff then it shouldnt be a problem?:O @DUCKNESS
Kibbleru
tbh i think all my maps should get dq'd because i used that same wave slider from another map

Yunomi wrote:

agree its kinda dum to copy paste the .osz but as long as rrtyui sayz its ok to copy paste his stuff then it shouldnt be a problem?:O @DUCKNESS
its .osu ya cuck
Yunomi
Op im tir ed :?;):D:)
MaridiuS
This is why mv1 is awesome, imagine this thread on mv2, nobody would be happy because this thread and all of people gathering on new skystar map wouldn't happen.
Lastopia
life tips: immediately turn your eyes on this stupid thread and get out of the house.
Realazy

Kisses wrote:

I'm more interested with how you managed to get a v1 thread rather than the drama
uploading on fallback
Akitoshi

ward for being updated for sick memes, i-it's not like i want to support this map .. . . ...
starred btw
hyouri
song so good my bodypillow started dancing
Cellina
ww
rrtyui
I actually agree with DuckNess's, byfar's and Probox's arguments (especially byfar's).
That can become problem tho, but without copying other's things then we have to stay in the things like stone-age. (I also use "the techniques" that called as copying frequently hehe)

Furthermore I'm just interested in seeing and creating new structures, and I think it meets that conditions imo, so that's ok. (I mainly prefer that when that has enough originality tho lol)

o yea Although it would be surely no one, but don't abuse them like the retarded non-constructive, please.

btw personally, i wanna just see the referenced list cuz of funny :eye:
hehe
cya nerdniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger
Flask
[星?]
ProfessionalBox

handsome wrote:

cya nerdniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger
you tried
dqs01733
8-) skystar 8-)
Regou

ProfessionalBox wrote:

handsome wrote:

you tried
-Tochi

meramipop wrote:

meramipop wrote

meramipop wrote:

meramipop
VINXIS
any1 eat dux for breakfast
show more