10. King Hong - dem leaderboard plays
Rico007_old
1. wuhua
2. Rampax
3. ClawViper
4. Amane-
5. Desumond
ClawViper
This might sound extremely mean/elitist but I don't think votes from Jack0Jack, IceFireNinja and Rico007 should be included in the points. From their profiles (36 playcount, 580 playcount, and 255 playcount respectively), the legitimacy of their votes can be called into question as it is clear that none of these players have actually played the game enough to form a judgment on anything. I think a system needs to be put in place in order to prevent potential abuse (I am not bringing any accusations of multi-accounting/people asking their friends to vote for them, just a general thought.)

I suggest that we should set a minimum play count before the player is eligible to vote. Number is pretty open for debate, although I would think 3,000 plays would be a rather fair number. Any feedback on this point?
TequilaWolf

ClawViper wrote:

Hi,

This might sound extremely mean/elitist but I don't think votes from Jack0Jack, IceFireNinja and Rico007 should be included in the points. From their profiles (36 playcount, 580 playcount, and 255 playcount respectively), the legitimacy of their votes can be called into question as it is clear that none of these players have actually played the game enough to form a judgment on anything. I think a system needs to be put in place in order to prevent potential abuse (I am not bringing any accusations of multi-accounting/people asking their friends to vote for them, just a general thought.)

I suggest that we should set a minimum play count before the player is eligible to vote. Number is pretty variable, although I would think 3,000 plays would be a rather fair number. Any feedback on this point?
MEANIE :HamaCry:
xsrsbsns

TequilaWolf wrote:

MEANIE :HamaCry:
:Sha Sha Sha:

Placeholder while we're at it :)
Topic Starter
ffstar

ClawViper wrote:

Hi,

I suggest that we should set a minimum play count before the player is eligible to vote. Number is pretty variable, although I would think 3,000 plays would be a rather fair number. Any feedback on this point?
Thanks for the suggestion. I agree that a player should at least be "active" in this game in order to be able to judge other players' skill. Based on what I know, the Chinese community also set a similar rule for it. To avoid any suspicious votes again, I think I will take your suggestion into consideration. Hopefully this will keep the voting stage fair. I feel really sad that I have to add this kind of rule to prevent any abuse.

Due to the changes above, these votes are invalid:
1) Jack0Jack
2) IceFireNinja
3) Rico007
sushipack321
1. Wuhua - Obvious reasons
2. Rampax - Never got the chance to farm till #1
3. ClawViper - Was this year's #1
4. ffstar - one handed meister.
5. Price - His top plays are mostly done this year. Too bad people forgot about him.(Would've put him higher if he was active throughout the year)
6. TequilaWolf - :)
7. Ex6tenz - EXTREMELY good at tourneys
8. ShaneLiang - Too bad he didn't get to play in his first owc. Very fast improver
9. Rumia - I'm sure if he gets the HR form back he'll be in top 10 easily
10. King Hong - Dem HD skills
EclipseFox-
1. Desumond
2. wuhua
3. TequilaWolf
4. Rumia-
5. ffstar
6. Rampax
7. ClawViper
8. ShaneLiang
9. King Hong
10. YukiZura-
AngeIsim
1. Desumond

2. King Hong

3. Tzemetal

Amazing players and frequent uploaders to: http://www.osuplays.com/index2.php
Stick2Glue
1. Wuhua
2. Rampax
3. Clawviper
4. TequilaWolf
5. ShaneLiang
6. ffstar
7. Rumia
8. Ex6TenZ
9. Desumond
10.King Hong

If it's optional I won't do it then :kappa:
ZheBait
1. Wuhua
2. Rampax
3. ClawViper
4. TequilaWolf
5. ffstar
6. Rumia-
7. ShaneLiang
8. Ex6tenz
9. Desumond
10. -Vyx-
MythicalClown
1. Wuhua (omg senpai teach me how to aim and acc plz)
2. ClawViper (owo how to acc)
3. Rampax
4. Rumia- (Oh hi I gib marshmallow and upload walk this way >:c)
5. TequilaWolf
6. ffstar
7. Haruchi
8. Desumond
9. -Vyx-
10. King Hong

omg hi I vote for Malaysian players but not for my own country one wtf kms
ShaneLiang
1. wuhua
2. TequilaWolf
3. Rampax
4. Clawviper
5. Amane-
6. ffstar
7. Desumond
8 . Ex6Tenz
9. Rumia-
10. - Vyx -

Pls dont hate me if I missed someone or am not familiar with anyone <3
Voting is stressful D:

Honorable Mentions

Bck-ON <3
King Hong
haruchi
Rawn
1.xsrsbsnsz
2.wuhua
3.rampax
4.zisamEr
5.amane-
6.TequilaWolf
7.clawviper
8.haruchi
9.ffstar
10.Desumond

Away from osu community for 2 years, sorry for bad vote :(
Sonic-
1. wuhua (Since i'll problably get bashed if i don't put him on no. 1)

2. ClawViper (When I first got into osu, the first thing i do is search for best malaysian player and i discovered Claw. I really3 want to put him on no.1 but wuhua...)

3. Rampax (Likes to push further, improving very fast)

4. - Vyx - (2018 seems promising for him)

5. TequilaWolf (Friendly and motivating)

6. ffstar (Reading owo)

7. Amane- (Accuracy owo)

8. Rumia- (He good)

9. Tzemetal (He cool)

10. Mak Kau Hijau (He gud, but can be better next year)

Well that's it. I'll improve, inspire and hopefully qualifu for next year's OMT and votings :'D.
Hanami-
1. Wuhua
2. Rampax
3. Clawviper
4. TequilaWolf
5. ShaneLiang
6. ffstar
7. Rumia
8. Ex6TenZ
9. Desumond
10.King Hong
........Wew........😃😃😃
CookieDASH
1. wuhua
God Player

2. Rampax
amazing player

3. ClawViper
excellent player

4. ffstar
very good player

5. Ex6TenZ
gooood player

6. rumia-
goood player

7. king hong
good player

8. desumond
notbad.jpg player

Bastard
This list comprises of people that have been performing outstandingly well in 2017, if a player is improving quick and
has potential for the future upcoming years, that's a thing of the future, not 2017. What they will be able to does not concern me,
what they are able to currently do is what i base my list on.

1) Wuhua
.... no pun intended. (This guy is the ABSOLUTE CHECKMATE man...)

2) Amane-
I swear, this guy's 1 of those people in SOLID STATE SQUAD, consistent throughout their entire career.
Being able to play difficult maps is one thing, but being consistent at playing difficult maps is another.

3) Haruchi
This guy, comes back and then GET ON WITH IT with his insane plays, despite what happened,
stayed and improved. Tch, terHaru betul play2 dia ni.

4) TequilaWolf
The justification can only be, inactive lately but proven to still be able to perform.
The match against Wuhua was enough to Carry Me Away.

5) Rumia-
When rumia- starts getting into the rhythm, he gains Adrenaline!!! throughout his plays,
sure everyone improves, but at a blazing fast rate, not many ;D

6) ffstar
The mouse is the only Remote Control he ever needs, has what it takes to be a complete
All Rounder, Adapts, Evolves, and then Transform!

7) Rampax
This guy puts the fast in DeltaMax, the Speedcore Psytama of agsdnp a g gasd. .a.s d. .sd ..
What? Too fast and didn't catch it? That's the point.

8) zisamEr
This guy can never go by unnoticed, joining tournaments here and there, and with his
Over the Top performance, it's not hard to Xi why he's on this list.

9) ClawViper
Although still one of the reigning beasts, in 2017 it's noticeable that ClawViper hasn't been
in the scenes lately like tournaments, but his raw performance alone this year with
all those insane HDHR scores, it's enough to open up a slot in my list
just for him. What a LegenD.

10) Ex6TenZ
This guy in team liqu- wait. wrong game. -The remarks will be right back.....-
Ok, back, now let's just say he's been able to play many types of maps,
just look at the scores he's set in 2017, Proof of the Ex6TenZ.

PS: There is a difference in "He has potential to improve in the future" and "He has the ability to continue improving", so don't hate on some people on my list just because the justifications may seem to be contradicting my initial statement, but it's not ;D Have a nice day!
Kagari
1. Gilochan
2. Gilochan
3. Gilochan
4. Gilochan
5. Gilochan
6. Gilochan
7. Gilochan
8. Gilochan
9. Gilochan
10. Gilochan

honorable mention(s)
Gilochan

it's a joke desu eksdee
Rampax
I AM HERE TO VOTE FOR THE TOP 10 PLAYURS OF MALAYSIA THIS YEAR YES !

1. Wuhua
- No doubt wuhua is on the number 1 list for his great aptitude in so many aspects , the moment he made the scarlet rose HD FC is when everything exploded.
Unyielding score 1 after the other , his impact started getting unto nomods and slowly went up to HDHR and the discovery of HDDT showed his true talent.
He didnt stop there when he showed his consistency at technical , weird ass maps , alts , speed and performance in a real tournament which includes OMT AND OWC.
Though one thing that is above all , and the reason for his greatest achievement toward this year is . . . LOGIC WORLD > EVERYTHING.

2. Clawviper
- I honestly cant talk much about Claw , since he hasnt really branched out as much as anyone , since the appearance of wuhua its hard to evaluate skills.
But what i've noticed is his improved streams , technical and reading skills.
Its hard for me to see the value in his difference from last year and now, not just because of wuhua but also the fact he hasnt done as much this year than the other years. ( though im not stating his obvious skill for aim and acc )

3. haruchi
- I am so happy that I can vote haruchi , I still remember his scores earlier this year and all the craziness he has placed. HIS FKIN STREAMING SKILLS IS HOLLLLLLLYYYYY SHIIEEETTT. . . . HIS AIM IS ACTUALLY SO DAMN GOOD BUT WHY NO ONE SEE orz. . .

4. ShaneLiang
- He is very good at everything

5. - Vyx -
- He is good at being altist

6. Rumia-
- His aim is underrated af , since 2015.

7. Mak Kau Hijau
- Wtf jangan ikut my speed please ( including bck-on )

8. Tzemetal
- He is actually so good at mp's

9. King Hong
- Wtf i had to choose between purplesatanweed and you , you guys are so good LOL

10. Bck-ON
- Your aim is so good but if only your consistency can be abit better :D

Sorry the comments after the 3rd , its harder than i thought LMAO
Gilochan

Kagari wrote:

1. Gilochan
2. Gilochan
3. Gilochan
4. Gilochan
5. Gilochan
6. Gilochan
7. Gilochan
8. Gilochan
9. Gilochan
10. Gilochan

honorable mention(s)
Gilochan

it's a joke desu eksdee
wot kagare

Here's mine:

1. Wuhua
2. Amane-
3. ClawViper
4. Rampax
5. ffstar
6. TequilaWolf
7. King Hong
8. Ex6TenZ
9. Rumia-
10. - Vyx -
Vexine
1. wuhua - Undisputed best player in MY for 2017. Probably has the most versatile skillset along with top-tier aim, reading, consistency and speed. Proven to be an amazing tournament player too, not dropping a single match in the latest iteration of OMT.

2. Rampax - At the 1st half of 2017, even during the wuhua saga, I always thought that Rampax had the most potential among all Malaysians, that is until the past few months where wuhua busted out shit tons of crazy scores. I still believe that he is capable of suprising us if he remains active and continue playing. Sad that he wasn't able to participate in OMT as it would be interesting to see him head-to-head against wuhua.

3. ClawViper - Despite his inactiveness in 2017, his scores are still amazing to me. Very all-rounded, being able perform pretty well on all types of maps. I felt like he should not be placed so high in the rankings because of the lack of scores this year but i do not feel that anyone else deserve the 3rd spot.

4. ffstar - Also another very all-rounded player, and everyone probably said it a million times already but wtf? mouse-only. Very consistent in tournaments and probably the only problem to improving is (in my opinion) being mouse-only.

5. Price - HR/DT God, though most of his plays were done at the beginning of the year and he is currently inactive. Hopefully he comes back 1 day and I get to see even more crazy plays. (Apparition pass *cough* *cough*)

6.zisamEr - Another inactive old legend, the Malaysian Metronome and low bpm god. Undeniably, the best acc player in Msia when it comes to low bpm. Nothing much else to say :P

7. Ex6TenZ - Able to perform very consistently in tournaments, has been improving on pretty much most of his weakness over the years and hopefully able to improve further bcoz seemingly has hit a temporary? skill ceiling or has just been getting less active recently.

8. - Vyx - The up and coming new player for Msia, amazingly able to improve rapidly despite his poor mentality to the game. He made it into the list because of recent performance in o!SEAT and also recent scores. Pretty much quite an all-rounded player except maybe stamina problems.

9. TequilaWolf - OMT 2nd place. Placed low because he asked to be placed low :> and also inactiveness. He showed that he can still derust and compete at the top level in OMT with a bunch of crazy new plays. One can hope he starts farming some pp kapp.

10. Rumia- - Rising pla- , wait nvm old legend who has returned after a long break to claim his throne at the top with crazy HR plays. Hope to see more things from him in the coming year.

Shoutout to Tzemetal because of his crazy improvement lately. Definitely a player to look out for especially with his crazy acc plays on all types on maps.

No honorable mentions because im just too lazy to write more and im just terrible in putting my thoughts into proper sentences, so sorry if you are not included in the list. :ehehe:

Thanks for reading!
Fuma
1. wuhua
2. TequillaWolf
3. ShaneLiang
4. Rampax
5. ffstar
6. ClawViper
7. Ex6TenZ
8. Rumia-
9. - Vyx -
10. haruchi
TequilaWolf
goodbye Amane-
1. wuhua: I have no idea where to start with this guy. Barely 1 year ago all he did was play hards on HDDT (my favourite description of wuhua), look at this. Early this year, he tweaked some sensitivity settings for the better, and coupled with his extremely hardworking practice routine, improved so much in such a short period of time it felt like watching a tennis player learning how to properly grip a racquet and do a weak-ass serve on the first day and few weeks later being able to hold his ground against top stars like Nadal and Federer on hard, grass or clay.

In wuhua's case, he transformed from a nobody to a beast, a legend, a monster, a god, the best player Malaysia has ever seen by far in almost every aspect of the game, and to be honest it's not impossible, but I'll be very surprised if he ever gets surpassed in the coming years. (baiting wannabes, I love watching talent grow!!) He's young, he's always ready to try hard, constantly looking for improvement, pours in unrivalled amounts of effort, and not only that, people should definitely know about his tool for farming pp. It's true, he does not even wield a decent 'gaming' mouse, nor a decent mechanical keyboard at that, but he's capable of producing plays that are some of the best in the world.

wuhua aims really well. And that my friends, is the understatement of the year. If you wanted to pick the brightest diamond from a jewellery store, or wanted to know what is the strongest skillset of a player that is already amazing at almost everything, wuhua's aim, specifically on high BPM and huge spacing jumps with HD, is straight ridiculous. It's not even close to one of my favourite scores that wuhua has set, but getting that 696pp from SHIORI + HDHRDT FC just showcases that incredible ability. The 696pp score also sparked waves across the country, motivating many players of all skill levels to improve and become better players. Thank you wuhua. Some of my personal favourite scores of his are Highscore HD FC (even he was shocked and actually reacted, contrast to his usually calm demeanour), Scarlet Rose HD FC before he also HDHR FC'd with shitacc, Axion HD, Transform HD, PACEMAKER on Ultra HD, Tenshi..gonna stop here.

Besides, wuhua also participated in 2 tournaments this year (his first 2 tournaments!) which are OMT 17 and OWC. Granted, he was already borderline untouchable in terms of raw skill level when he signed up for OMT. However, he impressed in groups all the way till the finals, demonstrating consistency, FCing maps that were thrown at him in a tournament setting without breaking too much sweat. He didn't have any clear weakness and he just won the tournament comfortably and dominated everyone else. A cut above the rest. This victory and practice set him up well for OWC, where he acted as one of the main cores/carries for the Malaysian team. Ultimately we didn't perform too well tjen heavy anchor :cc but.. :RikoShrug:

wuhua's main source of climbing is via HDDTing aim-heavy Extras. He's also already very well-versed in reading AR9 on HD especially on alt maps, one of the best in the world without a doubt. One can only wonder what would happen if he decides to seriously work on his high BPM stream accuracy and consistency. The small glimmer of hope anyone has of catching up to him will simply fade away, and he will rise like how someone becomes high when they smoke satan weed. wuhua is unarguably the best player in Malaysia right now, and I'm looking forward to see how he will push his aim to unreasonable bounds, how he will expand his skillset, and what miracles he can pull off in 2018. wuhua is my favourite player of all time as of writing. <33

2. Rampax

3. ClawViper

4. ffstar

5. Price

6. - Vyx -

7. King Hong

8. Ex6TenZ

9. zisamEr

10. ShaneLiang
Price
10. -vyx-
9. rumia-
8. desumond
7. shaneliang
6. ripple player ha lu chi
5. clawviper
4. rampax
3. tequilawolf
2. ffstar
1. wuhua

all so good wtf would vote for more
cloud_chaser02

Vexine wrote:

amazingly able to improve rapidly despite his poor mentality to the game.
MEAN :HamaCry:
YukiZura-
legend : Yukizura :3
-----------------------------------------------------
1.Wuhua
2.- Vyx -
3.ShaneLiang
4.Rampax
5.ffstar
6.ClawViper
7.TequilaWolf
8.King Hong
9.Rumia-
10.Mak Kau Hijau

hurmmm
yumesaki-hikari
1. Wuhua
2. Rampax
3. ShaneLiang
4. TequilaWolf
5. ffstar
6. ClawViper
7. Rumia
8. Ex6TenZ
9. zisamEr
10. Desumond
L u m i n o u s
1. ffstar
2. Tequilawolf
3. Rampax
4. Clawviper
5. Haruchi
6. Zisam
7. Ex6TenZ
8. Rumia
9. King Hong
10. Jeffrey
Topic Starter
ffstar
how2vote
player = ['VGVxdWlsYVdvbGY=', 'VHplbWV0YWw=', 'S2luZyBIb25n', 'd3VodWE=', 'emlzYW1Fcg==', 'UnVtaWEt', 'LSBWeXggLQ==', 'Q2xhd1ZpcGVy', 'RXg2VGVuWg==', 'UmFtcGF4']
rank = []

for i in range(1, 11):
rank.append((i * 3) % 11)

for i in range(10):
for j in range(10):
if rank[j] == (i + 1):
print rank[j], player[j].decode('base64')

Run this code yourself :)

Voting is closed now.
Topic Starter
ffstar
Thanks Ex6TenZ for this amazing Top 10 Malaysian Video!
link: https://youtu.be/rtU6KRoggjY