forum

How do you guys warm up your hand in a cold weather?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kondou-Shinichi
cant stream with frozen hand halp
Sandy Hoey
Put hands in microwave
Topic Starter
Kondou-Shinichi

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Put hands in microwave
no microwave at home
E m i
XD my hands are cold even in warm weather when it's like 25C, it's horrible.

I place them above the stove and just turn the fire on. it's uneven and a bit difficult but better than nothing
pandaBee
Holding my Waifu's hands.
Akanagi
handwarmers
Linck5
repr1se
if you don't have money for a microwave, and can't use a stove, and don't mind being in a straightjacket... fold your arms and put your hands in your armpits
pandaBee

repr1se wrote:

if you don't have money for a microwave, and can't use a stove, and don't mind being in a straightjacket... fold your arms and put your hands in your armpits
Can I put my hands in your armpits?
repr1se

pandaBee wrote:

repr1se wrote:

Can I put my hands in your armpits?
enjoy yourself
E m i

repr1se wrote:

holy shit i didn't know you were supposed to cross them and was breaking my wrist for like 15 minutes trying to do it
repr1se

Momiji wrote:

repr1se wrote:

holy shit i didn't know you were supposed to cross them and was breaking my wrist for like 15 minutes trying to do it
too cute, keep breaking your wrists so you cant play osu anymore
E m i
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/29074?m=0
but mom i need to #1 myself
Faye
Rub hands together and breathe onto them
Do some exercise
Masturbate
There are many possibilities - It's just up to you to find what works for you.
pandaBee

Momiji wrote:

repr1se wrote:

Brain damage
winber1

pandaBee wrote:

Momiji wrote:

Brain damage
no actually wrist damage
N0thingSpecial
Dude it’s not that cold in Hong Kong right now
pandaBee

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Dude it’s not that cold in Hong Kong right now
He's playing in a freezer
E m i

pandaBee wrote:

Momiji wrote:

Brain damage
You would be surprised at how much of it i have -_- Potentially from hypoxia at birth or banging my head against the wall 7 years ago. MOST importantly, that was a low-medium brain damage moment.
E m i

Momiji wrote:

well ok that didn't require much time with unbroken wrists
N0thingSpecial
Double posting REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWEEEEEEEE
E m i

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Double posting REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWEEEEEEEE
lol thanks for one more
it's not like i wasn't aware of it 8-)
ManuelOsuPlayer

Momiji wrote:

Momiji wrote:

well ok that didn't require much time with unbroken wrists
Would you be mad If i snipe you? xD
Just after do the fc If you add hidden and replay it, usually you get it at first try.
pandaBee

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Mommy breaks all rules.
gehongyan
Putting your hands in warm water is a good method XD.