forum

[Archived] Touchscreen detected

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
runix
Problem Details:
I was playing some tag coop with a friend (don't ask me why) and I kept getting a popup saying Touchscreen detected. I'm not sure, but I think it only happens with relax in a multiplayer lobby, my friend did not get this popup (he's using stable, and not cuttingedge). My pc doesn't have a touchscreen, and I have never connected one to it, my tablet doesn't even have touch. I'm using a Wacom CTL-480. Windows 10 Home version 1709.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20171122.1cuttingedge
-Aspiire-
just got the same
havent got screenshots but it appeared up to 9
also using 20171122.1cuttingedge

edit: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9598915
kjeks
Same thing happened to me while watching a replay, didn't happen in game though and only went up to 4.
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/9599589

edit: also on 20171122.1cuttingedge
Skrubba
Happened to me while watching a replay up to about 31

cyprianz5
i had this but only one time lol?
Senko-san
Also managed to get it in the editor tester by pressing tab while the cursor is far enough away from the note that autoplay would hit

cutting edge b20171122
Fatal3ty
I have a same problem and i havent a Touchscreen. Please fix for next update :(

Dntm8kmeeatu
If you do not want to be exposed to unfinished / experimental options, mechanics. Please switch to the Stable (Latest) build branch of osu!

Obviously this still needs some work, so thanks for testing, and breaking it :)
Senko-san
Probably been reported already, but it also occurs with auto mode on visualisation maps or maps with cross screen notes within a few MS of eachother

peppy
As has already been said, Cutting Edge is not meant for users who have issues with experimental features.

If you are interested in why it appears check the osu!dev discord. If it bothers you switch to beta or stable. If it comes up and you're not using a touchscreen that is not a bug; this is expected behaviour.
aesu
didn't happen in-game but it happens a lot when i watch a replay or autoplay.

edit: read on the dev discord. woops