Total Posts
show more
Echo
I disagree with all the above changes except

00:38:97 - Start 1/4 earlier.
00:47:43 (1) - Start 1/4 earlier
01:44:87 (1) - Start 1/4 earlier.
01:53:07 (1) - Start 1/4 earlier.
... and any other ones missed (ie. evil laugh / talking link)

for all difficulties
Starrodkirby86
Yes, seconded there. Having sixteenths on an easy map is not so fun, especially when it looks like it should be on the 1/4 part. That's the biggest thing here...

Though the distance-ness, especially on Easy's part can get a little confusing, but it's not too bad.

This song is too good to go in the trash, it must go go go...

I would suggest you should have more patterns in your beatmap...It was kind of annoying seeing the same 00:32:82 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4) - part over at the end and all... (On Easy)...It's not quite the same on Normal and what I think Hard...so yeah...

Sorry for not much help and all, but hey, more support = higher chance of Ranked hopefully? :P
Topic Starter
Gens
hay, it was one of my first beatmaps, so I think it's understandable...?
I'll see what I can do about that.
;D

nah I decided i'll have those there because i'm lazy because it doesn't seems to be a such huge issue.
However, I can change it if more people agree...
Larto
Inconsistent Spacing at times, but everything plays pretty well....
BUT LET'S SEE IN DETAIL

Overall:
Set an appropiate preview point, for example when Link says "I can't wait to bomb some dodongos" for the first time.

HARD:
00:44:35 (6,7,1) - geh, this looks weird and ugly. I mean, 1 is so close to 6 and 7, yet they don't stack... Find a solution, it's ugly
02:06:41 (6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,1) - There is pretty much overlapping here so it gets a real clusterfuck...
02:09:48 (2,3,4) - 2,3,4 have the same TIME distance, but 2 and 3 stack and 4 is placed much further away. I wouldn't complain if they wouldn't be so fucking fast
02:10:51 (1) - And that spinner is too short to be ranked.

Normal:
01:42:05 (9,1,2) - geh, this looks weird and ugly. I mean, 1 and 2 are so close to 9, yet they don't stack... Find a solution, it's ugly (Know that sentence? ;-P)
02:06:66 (1) - Feels a bit too close to last combo's end
Oh come on, please please map the last "I won!" and even if you only repeat the last slider.

Easy:
02:09:23 (4) - Place that slider so it looks better +_+

Pretty much copypasta, unfortunately, but the map is pretty well made. Have a star.
Topic Starter
Gens
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Wizard Of Orz
easy:
00:40:025 might be too much of a jump for beginners
01:46:666 same
Normal:
00:36:666 little bit far from 1
00:44:871 same
01:12:820 a bit too clsoe to the end of 3
02:05:641 5-7 these are too far apart from each other and 5 is too far from the endpoint of 4
Hard:
00:33:333 too far from 3
00:37:435 same
00:41:538 same
00:45:641 same
01:20:000 too far from 5
01:37:974 too far from 3
01:43:076 same
01:47:179 same...
01:51:282 same.......
02:05:641 2, 3-5, 6-10 are too far away from eachother
Topic Starter
Gens
tsk, tsk, tsk...

Being nazi it's not a good way to live.

Most the [Hard] "errors" you pointed are intended. Even Echo said it's okay.

I only did like... 3 suggestions.
I'm sorry, my friend, but not fixing the rest. ):
Yuukari-Banteki
starred cus it needs priority and has already been starred~
Larto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Gens
Added, now it's 12mb :D

/me waits
Larto
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS MAP HEARTED

BOXXYBUBBLE
Starrodkirby86
Larto
-_-"

Pasonia told me the Artist is called Verix, not verix. Go fix.
Topic Starter
Gens
Fixddddd

Damn, I always thought it was verix and not Verix. But... according to the video...

Oh well...
Also: Added AVI format video
Larto
Oh god yes.

BOXXYREBUBBLE
Pasonia
LuigiHann
Chaos Anime X
I think I speak for all most Legends of Zelda fans when I say this..

This is painful to watch or listen to
Larto

chaosanime wrote:

I think I speak for all Legends of Zelda fans when I say this..

This is painful to watch or listen to
not for me I guess <3
Alace
I don`t knowif this is rankable (picture)

Swiftwolf Yellowtail
LuigiHann
Dangaard

Vash wrote:

Alace wrote:

I don`t knowif this is rankable (picture)
You used 1/6 beat to prove what point? That looks like the circle is on the 1/4 beat, not the 1/8, really.
That's not the problem I guess.
Just compare the timline distance with the spacing: From (1) to (2) it got the same distance as from (3) to (4), even though in the timeline it's obviously different. And I don't think this can be considered as a jump but as wrong spacing that will confuse the player.
Alace
1/6 is not the point
I just point out the spacing(i was modding a song which has 1/6 divisor)
Cyclone
He just happened to be in 1/6 when he took the screenshot. Anyways, i thought this was discussed in mod lounge a little while back. (about the rankablility of these types of patterns) Either way, i doubt something like this will be unranked.

EDIT: wow there's another page with some stuff i already said. oops.
Al-Azif
"I felt like I was playing a map that was ranked back in late 2007"

oh, remind me this beatmap Tamura Yukari - Sweet Darlin
Wizard Of Orz
vash is dum dum
Zerostarry
Seized the island of Coridai.
xtremox
is awesome ^^