levesterz
Osu make me stream in this quality
https://m.twitch.tv/videos/202630303
B1rd

KupcaH wrote:

kai99 wrote:

it make me retarted
sorry, but you were born retarted, stupid
I find this terminology offensive to tarts.
abraker
re:tards
Ryoid
Who the hell that say yes btw
E m i
without osu i wouldn't have met my boyfriend and wouldn't be on hrt now
so osu made my life unquantifiably better
kai99
xd
yuhaii
ook, shouldn't this be in surveys lmao
keremaru
osu gave me people who want me to spec them in-game and watch them fc freedom dive or the big black
ColdTooth
I want a bus to hit me
Stefan

ColdTooth wrote:

I want a bus to hit me
manageable
Serraionga
No change.
Naimae
After I started playing osu!, things certainly changed. Ever since that damn circle walked in the door, life hasn't been the same.

I've spent nights clutching my head with the fury of a thousand pizzas, wondering where it all went wrong. I spent countless hours staring at the leaderboards, staring at my rank, watching myself plummet into the depths of hell faster than an anvil dropped from the top of Mount Osu.

While I wasn't agonizing over the sheer pain of hitting a wall at the speed of a turtle, I browsed reddit and spectated in game and on Twitch with a thousand-combo stare. All these... these THINGS that all these top players were able to do.... why couldn't I do them? WHAT MADE THEM DIFFERENT FROM ME? WHY COULDN'T I DO WHAT THEY DIFJFIEOWHGW

Once I stopped seeing pink, I realized that I had broken another plate against the far wall, in the same exact spot. Chicken tenders covered in microscopic shattered pottery lay scattered on the floor.

I was home alone, so my mom wasn't there to ask me what was wrong with another plate of chicken nuggets. So I cried instead. Cried that I couldn't eat my delicious tendies. Cried that I couldn't click the fucking circles as well as everyone else did. Cried that I'll never be as good. Cried. And cried.

By Pippy, I'm so fucking pathetic.

What in Her name cursed me to such a life of chokes and fingerlocks? How did I wrong Her? What can I do to redeem myself? I want to be free of this curse. I want to join my idols at the top of the mountain, the top where I can get close to achieving a combo over 1000.

I stumbled out of my chair. I must've had the entire bottle without even realizing it. Once I did realize it, it all kicked in. My head throbbed violently, like it was going to explode. I got dizzy, sleepy. Everything felt slow.

I... I need to go to bed. It'll all be better in the morning.

All... be... better... in the morning...

In the morning... better...... morning...

I... I don't know what I'm doing. I don't want to suffer any more like this. I can't do it like this anymore. I don't want to live with this curse.

And as I started screaming again, something tightened around my neck. I started choking. My neck hurt. I was dying. I must've finally used the noose I tied up on the ceiling fan 11 months ago and forgot to take down.

Oh well. At least I'll no longer have to suffer at the hands of fucking circles anymore.

Now I'm what I've always wanted to be - dead.
Nathan
I made a ton of online friends and a few closer ones, but at the cost of becoming a self-deprecating meme degenerate for a while

mapping was really fun when I first started and it drastically broadened my music taste... now I'd have to be masochistic to enjoy it
Meah
Quite few but not that important, major changes is solely because of myself not osu!
abraker
How has osu! changed me? I wasted my time in my life doing some other pointless thing. Without osu! I would prob be playing overwatch, cs go, battlefield, or some other shooter game. Would be browsing indie game site listings more often in search of something interesting. Would be programming misc games instead of APIs, servers, and tools for osu!

osu! just allowed me to concentrate what I normally would do into one thing, that's all.

oh yea, and it permanently wrecked my left hand. Scars tell history, and this one will certainly tell it after a few decades.
kai99

citremi wrote:

After I started playing osu!, things certainly changed. Ever since that damn circle walked in the door, life hasn't been the same.

I've spent nights clutching my head with the fury of a thousand pizzas, wondering where it all went wrong. I spent countless hours staring at the leaderboards, staring at my rank, watching myself plummet into the depths of hell faster than an anvil dropped from the top of Mount Osu.

While I wasn't agonizing over the sheer pain of hitting a wall at the speed of a turtle, I browsed reddit and spectated in game and on Twitch with a thousand-combo stare. All these... these THINGS that all these top players were able to do.... why couldn't I do them? WHAT MADE THEM DIFFERENT FROM ME? WHY COULDN'T I DO WHAT THEY DIFJFIEOWHGW

Once I stopped seeing pink, I realized that I had broken another plate against the far wall, in the same exact spot. Chicken tenders covered in microscopic shattered pottery lay scattered on the floor.

I was home alone, so my mom wasn't there to ask me what was wrong with another plate of chicken nuggets. So I cried instead. Cried that I couldn't eat my delicious tendies. Cried that I couldn't click the fucking circles as well as everyone else did. Cried that I'll never be as good. Cried. And cried.

By Pippy, I'm so fucking pathetic.

What in Her name cursed me to such a life of chokes and fingerlocks? How did I wrong Her? What can I do to redeem myself? I want to be free of this curse. I want to join my idols at the top of the mountain, the top where I can get close to achieving a combo over 1000.

I stumbled out of my chair. I must've had the entire bottle without even realizing it. Once I did realize it, it all kicked in. My head throbbed violently, like it was going to explode. I got dizzy, sleepy. Everything felt slow.

I... I need to go to bed. It'll all be better in the morning.

All... be... better... in the morning...

In the morning... better...... morning...

I... I don't know what I'm doing. I don't want to suffer any more like this. I can't do it like this anymore. I don't want to live with this curse.

And as I started screaming again, something tightened around my neck. I started choking. My neck hurt. I was dying. I must've finally used the noose I tied up on the ceiling fan 11 months ago and forgot to take down.

Oh well. At least I'll no longer have to suffer at the hands of fucking circles anymore.

Now I'm what I've always wanted to be - dead.
so sad
show more