show more
IceBeam
sweet map,Kurai-kun <3

approved
Topic Starter
Kurai
Thank you <3
Bass
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Laurier
Congratulations >w<
Mismagius
Yay, approved, nice job! >3<
HeatKai

KuraiPettan wrote:

Thank you <3
gratz bakapettan \:D/
Ekoro
I thought that it was for rank :o

Anyway grats , 20M for ~3 min diff xD it's your first approved map :o
lolcubes
GZ! \:D/
Topic Starter
Kurai
Thanks everyone :3
Nymph
lol grats kurai~
Thite
gratz~ :)
Maya-kira
good job kurai~ >w< d
Topic Starter
Kurai
Thank you >w<~
Lesjuh
Why is this approved? It could easily be an insane difficulty in a ranked mapset. It's not gimmicky or too hard for ranking at all.
IceBeam
even with STR 1 score is over 17mil
Lesjuh
STR??

The 19mil+ is hard to achieve so it could easily have been ranked.
GladiOol
@Lesjuh: STR = Slider Tick Rate.

Rules wrote:

16-18m = For insane difficulties that are long and challenging enough to justify such a high score.
At the moment, slider tick rate 4 is being used as an excuse to get this approved. Which is quite sad. This map is long and challenging enough to simply get ranked instead of approved. Putting in tick rate 2 already drops the score down to 17 million.
Topic Starter
Kurai
Tick 4 is not an excuse, I used it since I started to map it (and tick 4 is why I mapped it) =w=
Even with tick 2 the map reaches 17 million which is, according to me, senseless for a ranked map !
And yes I'm a lazy mapper if it's what you want to say D:
GladiOol
I have no problem with tick 4, except it's the only reason why this is approved now. Which is bullshit~~ And come on, you know that just as well as I do.
Lesjuh
It's senseless to have a common insane difficulty approved on its own. I'm surprised not a single moderator mentioned anything about this.

Now this will also be the perfect example for more single 2 minute insane difficulties woo~
IceBeam

Lesjuh wrote:

Now this will also be the perfect example for more single 2 minute insane difficulties woo~
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/39828

Lesjuh wrote:

It's senseless to have a common insane difficulty approved on its own. I'm surprised not a single moderator mentioned anything about this.
maybe because there's nothing wrong with it?
these maps were approved because of max score limit.current difficulty couldn't be ranked anyway,only in case of hybrid mapset

and btw,I'd be glad to see more difficulties here,as well,but it's mapper's choice..
GladiOol
I'd be glad to see this ranked, not approved, but it's BAT choice..
IceBeam
so,if you were a BAT,you would suggest to map at least 3 more difficulties modding a bubbled map?
GladiOol
I would suggest there being a Hard and a Normal diff yes. An Easy would always be sexy as well.
And then I would rank this map. But I'm not a BAT, you are /o/ so you should have done this.
IceBeam
I highly doubt any mapper would agree..but then,that was my bad not to suggest it,my excuses
mochi

IceBeam wrote:

I highly doubt any mapper would agree..but then,that was my bad not to suggest it,my excuses
I'm a mapper and I think making a 3 minute 19mill score map for approval is stupid.
HeatKai
I never know having a 3min song to get approved is a big problem.