forum

We need more hip hop maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
genephobia
I dont make maps im awful at making them and have no clue just a topic i wanna throw out their. Even though this game is meant to aim at mainly the anime fan base theirs just way to much anime in my opinion
B1rd
Why would people map trashy music?
Topic Starter
genephobia

B1rd wrote:

Why would people map trashy music?
I could say the same about weeb music
B1rd
Better to be wanabee Japanese than wanabee black.
Topic Starter
genephobia

B1rd wrote:

well no just cause you listen to hip-hop music doesnt mean you wanna be black loads of shit can be considered hip hop done by white artists whereas if you're a wannabe asian where asian countrys like NK have no rights then go ahead
B1rd

genephobia wrote:

well no just cause you listen to hip-hop music doesnt mean you wanna be black loads of shit can be considered hip hop done by white artists whereas if you're a wannabe asian where asian countrys like NK have no rights then go ahead
Well you got use there... we can't get enough of the North Korean K-pop and animes

Topic Starter
genephobia
damn weebs
pandaBee
Be the change you want to see in the world.
cubezapper

B1rd wrote:

Hip hop isn't just for black people. It's like saying anime music is only for the Japanese. Some asian hip hop artists are Rich Chigga, Higher Brothers, Keith Ape just to name a few.
B1rd

cubezapper wrote:

B1rd wrote:

Hip hop isn't just for black people. It's like saying anime music is only for the Japanese. Some asian hip hop artists are Rich Chigga, Higher Brothers, Keith Ape just to name a few.
I didn't say it was for black people. I said it was for wanabee black people.
Liyac
give this man +15000 stars
DeletedUser_500696
we need more death grips maps
7ambda
Hip Hop is stupid; anime is stupid. This is a rhythm game; play more rhythm game songs.
ManuelOsuPlayer
I tryied to map this, but it's to hard. I'm not good enought mapping to do it. https://youtu.be/KDzUT91eG5c
I wouldn't map an anime song because i don't like 99% of the songs. So probably mappers what map anime songs it's because they like the songs. Seems to be people pref anime music over hiphop, rock, electro, reggae, metal, classic, jazz, blues, opera, indie, country, salsa, cumbia, folk...
It's weird.
Celine
Do u even know how hard it is to map songs with inconsistent tempo
Akanagi
More Gangsta maps pls
KupcaH
People map what they like. Not what you want them to map.
B1rd

KupcaH wrote:

People map what they like. Not what you want them to map.
This is why we need Communism.