forum

The annoying boss in Yu-Gi-Oh The Duelist of Roses in PS2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Daffa212162
Which boss in DOR (Duelist Of Roses) do you think annoying?
Two_old
none just use pumpking and beat everything
Pokebis
This is my favorite topic.
Vext_old
The first one, because I realize I don't know how to play Yu-Gi-Oh and take the game back.
Topic Starter
Daffa212162
My annoying boss is Pegasus! He had very annoying magic card, trap card, and monster card!
His monster card was toon!!! How annoying!
Ekaru
None, because real men play the latest YGO! World Championship game for the DS because it's significantly better and actually up to date. ^_^

.../trolling
Pokebis

Ekaru wrote:

None, because real men play the latest YGO! World Championship game for the DS because it's significantly better and actually up to date. ^_^

.../trolling
I'm not sure in what regards you are trolling, perhaps I am failing, but I will still point out this PS2 game has nothing to do with the TCG.
Backfire
Oh my god I wish I was as clever as vext. That shit made me laugh so much.
Vulf
The tactical aspect of this game was pretty amazing, but the difficulty wasn't near as hard as the ps1 game.

@topic: I found the boss at the end of the kaiba storyline to be a bit more difficult than the yugi one.
Mashley
All of them
Haseo_old

Ekaru wrote:

/brofist
NoHitter
I remember this game.
You have to move your monster and fight with them :/
Soly
bmin11
Try using Hurricane, Heavy Storm, Mystical Typhoon, or Dust Tornado. Toons are really vonurable and easy to wipe out. Breaker the Magical Warrior is also a great monster card to counter it up.
Soly
Vext_old
You've activated my trap!

Haseo_old

Vext wrote:

Too imbalanced.
Topic Starter
Daffa212162

Soly wrote:

Pegasus...toon world is a bitch. I also have the soundtrack for this game, very good soundtrack.
Yeah... Many traps, magic, and toon monster... :| :| :|
Topic Starter
Daffa212162

Vext wrote:

W 'O (Weird 'O)!!!
mathexpert
anybody here run aliens?
Topic Starter
Daffa212162

mathexpert9981 wrote:

anybody here run aliens?