i could gleam this from the website but why not make my life easier
Topic Starter
Rey Fullbuster

Ephemeral wrote:

some basic details, perhaps?

i could gleam this from the website but why not make my life easier
its a 2D MMORPG
Two_old
$299.99 (30000 Crystal and 85% Bonus Value!): 36x Heroic Wings, 36x Mount Upgrade Token, 8 Baby Demon Eggs, 24x Minor Enchantment Crystal, 12x Moderate Enchantment Crystal, 24 Morph Crystals, 4x Shining Gem Coupons, 24x Socketing Rod, 14x 1 Hour AFK Card, 14x Double Experience Card, 14x Double Pet Experience Card, 10x Health Orb, 10x Mana Orb, 12 Green Dragon Coins, 5 Red Dragon Coins, 4 Black Dragon Coins
Ivalset
Sounds like a good deal!
palion

Two wrote:

$299.99 (30000 Crystal and 85% Bonus Value!): 36x Heroic Wings, 36x Mount Upgrade Token, 8 Baby Demon Eggs, 24x Minor Enchantment Crystal, 12x Moderate Enchantment Crystal, 24 Morph Crystals, 4x Shining Gem Coupons, 24x Socketing Rod, 14x 1 Hour AFK Card, 14x Double Experience Card, 14x Double Pet Experience Card, 10x Health Orb, 10x Mana Orb, 12 Green Dragon Coins, 5 Red Dragon Coins, 4 Black Dragon Coins
lol'd
Haseo_old
I just tried the game. HOLY HOT DAMN, IT 'S GORGEOUS
TetsuNagaMishima213
i prefer for those beginners ....ranger or rouge.... always put agility and strength....pure MADNESS!!!! highdamage and high critical chance of 100%+ if became a lvl 20 rouge + 2 attack per second + high dodging attacks
TetsuNagaMishima213

Haseo wrote:

I just tried the game. HOLY HOT DAMN, IT 'S GORGEOUS

It sure is ...... I have a level 25 rouge and its AWESOME!!!!
Pokebis
What's a 1 hour AFK card? Do I need to pay to leave my computer now?
TetsuNagaMishima213

Pokebis wrote:

What's a 1 hour AFK card? Do I need to pay to leave my computer now?
AFK cards lets you use the the AFK for free. The AFK mode lets your character do the work itself automatically and you are immune to other player's attacks
ampzz
... so it's like paying for a macro use then, oh dear...
Two_old
it's paying to bot, not macro
awp
so in this game, you can pay to not play it
Pokebis

awp wrote:

I think we've hit the epitome of marketing, everyone can go home now. They figured it all out.
TetsuNagaMishima213

awp wrote:

You can only use the AFK if your online.You cant use it when your logged out and yes you can pay without play but it cost more than 45 gems per piece of AFK cards ........
Azure_Kite
Still... That's pretty fucked up. xD
Haseo_old

Azure_Kyte wrote:

Still... That's pretty fucked up. xD
Two_old
I tried this game for a while and got to level 30. You can get afk cards for free or can buy them from other players.
TetsuNagaMishima213

Two wrote:

I tried this game for a while and got to level 30. You can get afk cards for free or can buy them from other players.
You can get it for free...rewards from the quest of course ........