forum

Title

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AlexMft
Deleted and edited by the user.
Sandy Hoey
The only way to gain maximum ranks is to have high acc and an FC. otherwise you get pretty much nothing. and you lose ranks when other people pass you in rank, which only updates ingame when you submit a score
Edgar_Figaro
simply put

1. Rank = PP (The PP Value you have is compared against every other player in the game and people are sorted by this amount)
2. Rank Updates after every score you submit as well as once a day (if you don't gain PP on a score you'll often lose rank as people passed you since your last score)
3. PP is pretty much a combination of how hard of a song you played with how well you played that song. Play something really easy and you won't get PP, while playing something very hard but barely surviving and playing terribly on it won't get you anything either. So if you want to increase rank you need to play maps that are at the limit that you can play well. What "Playing well" is different per gamemode (which I see you have scores in all 4)
3a. Standard Playing well = Combo (if you don't FC or get close to it nothing else matters) > Accuracy > Number of misses
3b. Taiko Playing well = Accuracy and Number of misses (both are important and weighted relatively equally)
3c. CTB Playing well = Combo (same as standard but even more important)> Number of Misses> Accuracy
3d. Mania Playing well = Score (which is calculated in a weird way, read wiki for more details) and small amount from raw ACC

x_KilerLoL_x wrote:

and since this topic wont get any proper answer i wont activate the notifications and check it back in 1 year
Also seeing as this is your first post on the forums, it's rather rude to have this attitude that nobody will help you. I will admit I almost didn't bother posting and explaining what I did above because of that statement, but I decided actually answering the question would do more good to change this mindset of the usefulness of the forums than not responding and proving it right.
pandaBee
My PP gets bigger when I pull on it.
winber1
have you tried restarting your computer ??
Thirty30
the amount of fun you're having is the real ranking system
chainpullz

winber1 wrote:

have you tried restarting your computer ??
I tried but it wouldn't turn on. :^)