forum

Am I noob or average player?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mute1001010
i can beat almost any 3 star map but above that, maps are hard for me. I beat 4 star maps to almost every time to C or B. Am i noob? :?
N0thingSpecial
I’m bad, you’re bad, everyone is bad.

Just enjoy the game
DXPOHIHIHI
I’m bad, you’re bad, everyone is bad.

Just enjoy the game

This guy knows
KupcaH
There's no average in this game

Play more
-Makishima S-
Everyone except Cookiezi, -GN and rrtyui is noob, deal with this.
Edgar_Figaro

[Taiga] wrote:

No non-standard players? jakads, _yu68, ExGon, ect?
-Makishima S-

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

No non-standard players? jakads, _yu68, ExGon, ect?
I though its all about standard.

If not standard, there is more, as you said, jakads, yu, exgon, Motion, also godlike old players who quit but are still most respected once on same line like Cookie or other once.
Atara

KupcaH wrote:

Play more

its impossible for there to not be an average.
Zedek117

OfficialPyroh wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

Play more
its impossible for there to not be an average.
I mean there is I'm sure but it's really hard to pin down what average really is. I mean if you take the average of all osu players most of us would be in like 99th percentile because of the huge amount of people that try osu for a few days and forget about it. An average that's relevant to people who play consistently is really subjective because it becomes about who's a real osu player.

It's better to just say there's no average and we're all shit at the game unless you're top 1000
Risa
God player
Vuelo Eluko
#200k out of 10,000k users, I'd say you're well above average mate. ;)

Zedek117 wrote:

I mean there is I'm sure but it's really hard to pin down what average really is. I mean if you take the average of all osu players most of us would be in like 99th percentile because of the huge amount of people that try osu for a few days and forget about it. An average that's relevant to people who play consistently is really subjective because it becomes about who's a real osu player.

It's better to just say there's no average and we're all shit at the game unless you're top 1000
We'd best look at difficulty spreads and see which diffs have the most plays. Easy and Normal diffs are always the lowest. Extra (5.5*+) tend to have less plays than Insanes, which have the most plays overall in most spreads, so we can safely assume the average player is playing in the 4-5 star range.

Not the most reliable way to do this but it's all I've got. What else can you do, sort all online users by rank and move the the scroll wheel to the exact center and see what ranks are there, every single day for like a month and then average the numbers out? I suppose that would get us the median rather than the average.
hirikios
just have fun, lol
try not to get too addicted.. xdd