forum

[Archived] CTL-490 Lag?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
v4Ls
Yo! I just bought the ctl-490 tablet and wonder if it will get ruined by dragging? Cause when i'm hovering I get input lag. Do you guys get it/know how to fix?!
d4ilyrun
I have it too, and when you are dragging the pen mine gets slowly (really slowly) ruined and the tablet’s mat finition takes off on your area but it’s not so important. For the pen mines issues, you can change it anyway. The only bad thing is the feeling, it’s feels weird to drag when you start (due to mat finition) but you quickly get used to it !
Z V I E R A T
Google Wacom intous cth-490 or ctl-490 drivers and download the latest driver for your os
Topic Starter
v4Ls

Z V I E R A T wrote:

Google Wacom intous cth-490 or ctl-490 drivers and download the latest driver for your os
Okay! I'll try
ouu_old_1
Its well known to be a bad tablet for osu. Dont want to be rude but I dont know why you didnt search it up before you bought it.
Topic Starter
v4Ls

ouu wrote:

Its well known to be a bad tablet for osu. Dont want to be rude but I dont know why you didnt search it up before you bought it.
I did just that the other ones was so damn expensive compared to this one but I seemed to have fixed the problem! :)
[ Thanthos ]

v4Ls wrote:

ouu wrote:

I did just that the other ones was so damn expensive compared to this one but I seemed to have fixed the problem! :)
How so? I dont have the same tablet but maybe you disabled something that's also in my tablet. (my tablet broke before like 1 year and i stopped playing osu and i want to come back so i bought a huion 420 because i didnt want to spend that much and it has a little bit of input lag)
Topic Starter
v4Ls

[ Thanthos ] wrote:

How so? I dont have the same tablet but maybe you disabled something that's also in my tablet. (my tablet broke before like 1 year and i stopped playing osu and i want to come back so i bought a huion 420 because i didnt want to spend that much and it has a little bit of input lag)
I don't really know but it fixed itself when I did something with drivers :|