forum

Two-for-one Mini Mafia (Mafia Win!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
bmin11
Now you are voting for a "Night Action Immune"? What kind of logic are you using?
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
I'd like to ask you the same question. What's a "Night Action Immune" doing getting investigated by a cop? Shouldn't you be IMMUNE to such a thing? I mean, how the hell would I get a result if you are immune to night actions?
bmin11
well ya that sounds like a contradiction. But again, if you are going to say you are insane (insane by mean your ability), I should be "Not immune" which I don't think you would get from scanning a mafia.
bmin11
My point is, you should be rather confident that I'm a townie.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Actually, I'm not a cop, I'm a role cop, which gives out the roles of the players, not the alignment.
bmin11
You have not gotten any signs of mafia from the scan, right? Even flipping your sanity by sane to insane, both wouldn't show a sign of mafia from your scan result.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
bmin11
Well that makes it even clearer that I'm townie. And all I can tell you is that your scan was only partially correct.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
I'm highly doubting that. Why? You shouldn't even give out a result if you're night action immune.
bmin11
Let me put it this way. You are definitely sane, because there is no sanity for a role cop. Correct? Then it must be true that I'm "Night Action Immune". It doesn't tell you my other roles, but it's certain that at least part of my ability is Night Action Immune. Now lets think, which alignment would have the biggest disadvantage for having a Night Action Immune?
bmin11
And I said you are only partially correct with your scan. Night Action Immune doesn't fully describes my ability.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Scum would have a disadvantage with a NAI, but so would town. I still do not understand how I can penetrate your role so easily, though. It's impossible to go through with such a role, as it's like a ninja.
bmin11

bmin11 wrote:

And I said you are only partially correct with your scan. Night Action Immune doesn't fully describes my ability.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
And a ninja is anti-town.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Also, if you're going to say that role cops are higher tier than the ones listed, think again:

Role cop page wrote:

In Normal games, Role Cops are about on par with Trackers in terms of its power
bmin11
Ninja is still scan-able not scan-able, but kill-able and such. Ninja is only immune to Tracker/Watcher/Any Investigative. Actually, "any investigative" part will make it clear that I'm definitely not a ninja.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Still, the fact that you're immune to night actions (well, more like a self roleblocker) still doesn't make any sense.
bmin11

bmin11 wrote:

EDIT: double quote is stupid. Fixed
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Care to state your other half and disprove me, then?
bmin11
I'm scan-able. Enough?
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Nope.
bmin11
I'm not immune to all night actions. Enough?
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
How would you know that? You're not self-aware, from what this tells me.
bmin11
I'm self-aware of my immune. I just don't want to tell everyone since it would hurt town (not directly, but indirectly)
bmin11
Say, tell me then. Why would a mafia have a Night Action Immune and not immune to investigative roles? What would be the point? And do you think there will be a role blocker + a night action immune for the mafia side? I think that's a bit imbalance for a 2 vs 4 (if it's ever is) set up.
Rantai
*head dizzy*

Just woke up.

So we do have a cop, first good news today. Anyway at your earlier question bmin, Swift was originally on my suspicions but if he isn't counterclaimed then I'm going to believe his roleclaim.

At this stage, being vague about your role probably isn't a good idea because we are at a possible ly-lo but "night action immune" sounds a lot more like a commuter or something.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
That's quite a gap, bmin. You sure you're not making that up?
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
..Then what the hell is his second role? He can't just be a commuter and have no secondary role.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Also, at the very least, we are at a MyLo.
Rantai

bmin11 wrote:

Say, tell me then. Why would a mafia have a Night Action Immune and not immune to investigative roles?
Actually, given my role, I think this might actually make sense for a mafia player. Especially in a set up this small.
bmin11
I'm re-thinking if my claim is going to hurt town or not right now
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
And the gap widens. I think you're starting to "lose interest".
bmin11

bmin11 wrote:

I'm re-thinking if my claim is going to hurt town or not right now
This is why I'm taking my time to post
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Re-thinking your strategy to attack me, are you? I'm still not buying your claim, or your disguised role.
Rantai
Sorry I can't hang around for much longer, exam to attend. (Will be back in 4-5 ish hours)

No one put anyone at L-1 or I will rage.
bmin11

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

Re-thinking your strategy to attack me, are you? I'm still not buying your claim, or your disguised role.
I stated that I believe you as a cop. Why would I attack you?
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Okay, you're not attacking me, you're being really defensive.
bmin11

Swiftwolf Yellowtail wrote:

Okay, you're not attacking me, you're being really defensive.
I'm not stupid to attack someone who I believe is a cop. Am I being defensive for stating the obvious?
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
You're purposely hiding something.
bmin11
k whatever. I'm a role block immune and yes I have a second ability.
show more