forum

Looking to learn to modding [Closed]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SDK
I HAVE NOT MODDED BEFORE AND I WILL NOT BE AN AWESOME MODDER THAT WILL FIND ALL YOUR MISTAKES

I would like try to get into mapping and I have a map that I would like to get modded, but I have 0 confidence in asking to mfm because I've never done it so I'll attempt to mod a few maps for practice.

Please Lower any remaining standards you may still have and expect the worst... You may just be impressed (Not true)

Taking 5 maps or so

RULES:
-STD only
-Under 4 mins
-150 - 210 bpm ( exceptions can be made )
-Max SR 5.00 or so
-AR 8.5 or above
-Not picky about song ( preference to ones I like )
-I love technical maps but I will have no clue how to mod them

PLEASE INCLUDE:

-Song Name
-Genre
-Number of diffs
-Encouraging statement
-Low expectations

Current Queue 1/5:

Foster The People - Don't Stop (Thefatrat remix) By fffffffffffffxD ( https://osu.ppy.sh/s/686245 ) Mod Completed!

Sorry In Advance (I'm Canadian)
fffffffffffffxD
Nice.. I'm a new mapper/modder too, so modding my map should be easier for you :p

-Song Name: Foster The People - Don't Stop (Thefatrat remix)
-Genre: Other (
-Number of diffs: 3 atm though I think I'm still gonna get a GD.. it's up to you if you wanna mod GDs or not

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/686245

P.S: You can mod Normal if you want but keep in mind that it's a wip, not even halfway done with mapping, let alone adding hitsound

Thanks!
Raiyn
Halozy - Runaway
Japanese
just 1 diff
Everyone starts somewhere mate, so just keep developing and you'll get better in time~
Nothing really any mod that can be sent is really helpful in my opinion

(though i did break 1 rule which is >4 but i would like to still try getting a mod)

Marathon map 5:12 drain time
Topic Starter
SDK

Zxozmo wrote:

Halozy - Runaway
Japanese
just 1 diff
Everyone starts somewhere mate, so just keep developing and you'll get better in time~
Nothing really any mod that can be sent is really helpful in my opinion

(though i did break 1 rule which is >4 but i would like to still try getting a mod)

Marathon map 5:12 drain time
I forgot to say to include link to beatmap, but I will need that. Song length is okay ( I just CTRL + C and CTRL + V'd Other peoples rules pretty much )

Edit: there was a 5 SR limit as well ( I'm Dog shit at this game ). Played Well Imo but its out of my skill range for noticing minor issues for sure. Sorry!
Topic Starter
SDK

fffffffffffffxD wrote:

Nice.. I'm a new mapper/modder too, so modding my map should be easier for you :p

-Song Name: Foster The People - Don't Stop (Thefatrat remix)
-Genre: Other (
-Number of diffs: 3 atm though I think I'm still gonna get a GD.. it's up to you if you wanna mod GDs or not

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/686245

P.S: You can mod Normal if you want but keep in mind that it's a wip, not even halfway done with mapping, let alone adding hitsound

Thanks!

added to Queue :3
Topic Starter
SDK
Closed due to inactivity :0