forum

Unknown error (choppy/ laggy) [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
seasonS
Osu! randomly (without me changing any settings at all) started lagging and having choppy gameplay. My computer on everything except osu runs fine. When i type, it lags about 5 sec. behind. And when i open skins to change it, it lags and i cant control it at all.
Also when i play a song and press "skip" the "skip" button stays and wont leave.
My computer recently keeps saying "High memory usage on: Osu!" How can i change this to run smooth? I tried reinstalling and i only have 4,000 beatmaps. Also i use open-gl and 60FPS please help :(.
Edit: It doesnt do the "3,2,1 GO" either
Edit: Spinners wont show up either and when i spectate it shows the mouse not moving at all and all misses
**EDIT** I believe the main issue with my osu is that its using MORE memory and power than is needs to or ever has in the past. How do i slow down or bring down the memory usuage?
James2250
Seeing as you already have 1 thread related to the same problem you don't need to create another one.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=66309

(Although it's probably a better idea staying in the lag topic that is stickied as you have already posted there as well)

Make sure you read through this entire thread to see if anyone has had any more solutions, as well as making sure your video/audio drivers are fully updated and you don't have any viruses etc causing the problem.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42149
Topic Starter
seasonS

James2250 wrote:

Seeing as you already have 1 thread related to the same problem you don't need to create another one.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=66309

(Although it's probably a better idea staying in the lag topic that is stickied as you have already posted there as well)

Make sure you read through this entire thread to see if anyone has had any more solutions, as well as making sure your video/audio drivers are fully updated and you don't have any viruses etc causing the problem.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42149
Yeah i wanted to kinda .. idk delete my previous topic and stick with this one but ill stay with the sticked one from now on.