forum

come cook with me

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
roshan117
Welcome to my very first cooking thread! Today we will be learning how to cook a traditional american delicacy that uses Totino's Frozen Pizza (tm). Now be warned, I dont eat this exquisite dish very often as it is VERRY UNHEALTHY. So without further ado, letts get started.

First you are going to get your Totino's Frozen Pizza (tm) and place it in your microwave for 3 minutes 45 seconds as illustrated here

Next, once the pizza is done it should look something like this

Now you might think you are done here, but u wrong lol. What we are actually making is a pizza burrito.
So next step, you will need some of these

What you will do is sprinkle them on the pizza a lil bit (a small amount goes a long way !)

The final step is to roll up your pizza and voila! Your very own delicious (and unhealthy) pizza burrito! Even gordon ramsey likes it!
Aomi
Child, I thought I told you not to get obese.
ProgrammerSocks
I particularly enjoy fixing pizza burritos for my more traditional gatherings, given it's somewhat of an old-fashioned classic, having existed in one form or another since roughly 1954. It's easy to spice up with new "fixings" though, whether it's more normative additions such as pepper flakes and Italian powdered cheeses, or hot millennial items like the avocado and Sriracha hot sauce.

Personally, my favourite filling is tuna salad, the cold fishy paste mixes well with the spicy pepperonism of the pizza. Good recipe, BTW, really thorough demonstration.
Tae
it genuinely looks fucking disgusting
Topic Starter
roshan117

Hwa Yang wrote:

it genuinely looks fucking disgusting
it is
Meah
Fats
E m i
you can eat unhealthy without being obese and it's way too easy :oops:
[ Pingu ]
fucking americans
abraker
I need to make a real cooking thread. No microwave bullshit.
Tae

abraker wrote:

There used to be a chat for this kinda stuff but I shut it down a while back /shrug
Meah

Hwa Yang wrote:

abraker wrote:

There used to be a chat for this kinda stuff but I shut it down a while back /shrug
That DM with a few member?
Tae

Meah wrote:

That DM with a few member?
That's the one. Can't say I have an interest in doing that sorta stuff again tbf, not enough of a demand for it, let alone from myself.
Foxtrot

roshan117 wrote:

felipon2233
3 minutes food <
Green Platinum
Should have used pineapple pizza.
Booze
should've just eaten the pizza frozen, looked more edible
abraker

isopaharuntikka wrote:

should've just eaten the pizza frozen, looked more edible
you seem to be a type of person who's brain is a slab of concrete from eating too many rocks
Uni
What the fuck stop this food abuse
Ryoid
Food were mean to be eaten, not to be abused
And almost everything in this world are food
kai99
holy fuck that pizza reminds me of what i got in elementary school it was soooooo good
abraker

kai99 wrote:

holy fuck that pizza reminds me of what i got in elementary school it was soooooo good
The pizza deli near my highschool was shit. I once ate a whole pie of that stuff and had to walk 1 mile home. I don't remember getting home.
Serraionga
abraker
Days without spaghetti incident: 0
kai99

abraker wrote:

kai99 wrote:

The pizza deli near my highschool was shit. I once ate a whole pie of that stuff and had to walk 1 mile home. I don't remember getting home.
so u got high ?
show more