forum

How to get pass 3 Stars?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TMrex
I've been playing osu for a while now and I managed to get past 2-3 star maps and now playing 3-4 star maps, but the thing is I've been playing 3-4 star maps for almost a month and a half now and still haven't mastered them yet, I know the typical answer is to play more but it's getting kind of frustrating not seeing much progress being made.
Akanagi
You have 63h of playtime. It can take a while to really get the hang of them.
Don't stress it. Most 5* maps suck anyway.

Ultimately, play more.
Linck5
I feel the same way. In the beginning I could do only 2* maps, but considering I have 34h of gameplay now, it took me let's say just 10h to get to 3* maps. And since then I played 24 more hours and I'm not even close to doing 4* maps. But I think this is natural.
KupcaH
Play a lot of different maps.
Solarys
Play maps that force you to use skills you still feel iffy on. If you're bad with jumps than play highly spaced maps. If you can't stream then play Eiji Kuinbii (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/38235)

On top of that, just keep pushing yourself. The only reason I can reliably play 4 stars and farm acc on 3 was because I kept playing freaky maps not caring about acc and getting acclimated to the hard stuff.
Topic Starter
TMrex
Thanks everyone!