forum

Vibros

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Salamanderr
I consider myself to be pretty good when it comes to complex patterns and sight reading, but my biggest struggle has to be with vibros. I would just say its speed, but i can maintain composure in pretty quick/dense maps that consist of jump streams, and I feel as though my reading is pretty good. I dont understand why vibros are so hard for me to do. They can be one continuous direction such as 1,2,3,4-1,2,3,4-1,2,3,4 and i still cant hit it due to both my sight and fingers just not cooperating.

What should I start practicing on? Just straight vibro maps? or should i take baby steps and play bursty type maps?
snoverpk_old
vibro is not in any way a "skill" worth improving since you don't need it for anything outside of retarded vibro maps

if you're talking about rolls then you're better off playing jacks (also rolls are rarely considered vibro because they don't usually exceed 150bpm jacks per hand even at the top level)
Minisora
I don't even bother playing vibro maps.

SPOILER
It only helps you masturbate faster.
Vladimir Puchin

snoverpk wrote:

vibro is not in any way a "skill" worth improving since you don't need it for anything outside of retarded vibro maps
This
Yyorshire
You're probably not even talking about vibro at all, just really fast rolls or jumptrills.

If so the best way to improve these would to play more jack like maps and focus on getting your wrist movements right.

So essentially everything snoverpk said
abraker
what's so great about being able to flex your hand to stimulate vibrational movement?

on a dumber note, what would vibro streaming be like?
nadavv
its not rolls its jumptrills :^)
Vladimir Puchin

nadavv wrote:

its not rolls its jumptrills :^)
Have been playing for a while but what is rolls? Swiss rolls? Also what type of patterns do maps like Galaxy Collapse and P//S belong to?
Bobbias
Rolls are like 1234 repeating or 4321.

Jumptrills are patterns like 12/34 repeating.

At high speeds instead of playing a roll properly its a lot easier to intentionally play them like a jumptrill.
Chez

abraker wrote:

on a dumber note, what would vibro streaming be like?
You might as well be playing jacks at that point haha