forum

Mouse, Keyboard, Tablet, or Touchscreen?

posted
Total Posts

Do you prefer mouse, keyboard, tablet, or touchscreen?

Mouse
27.27%
Keyboard
38.84%
Tablet
26.45%
Touchscreen
7.44%
Total votes: 121
Topic Starter
Oafmeal95
Do you guys prefer mouse, keyboard, tablet, or touchscreen? At first, I only used my mouse, but it has been two weeks since I started and now I am completely reliant on my keyboard. To me, it helps me keep on beat and I can move my mouse slightly faster without the added pressure of me clicking or holding down the mouse.
Linck5
If I have to vote what I "prefer" I would have to say tablet, even though I play with mouse. I do own a tablet and I think it's pretty fun to play with it. But I still use mouse + keyboard because one of the reasons I'm playing this game is because I want to improve my dexterity with the mouse. (the other reason is because it's fun =x)
autoteleology
I think this thread is biting off more than it can chew.

If you want to know what people play, just look at their profile. No need to ask, the info is already there.
Topic Starter
Oafmeal95

Emersyne wrote:

I think this thread is biting off more than it can chew.

If you want to know what people play, just look at their profile. No need to ask, the info is already there.

Yeah, but I think it's nice to make a thread like this. I wanted a small look at what the players that are active in the forum use.
N0thingSpecial
Active shitposters are mouse players confirm
Mio Winter
"Mablet" category not included. Will initiate revolt protocol in 3... 2... 1...
Linck5
Lmao. I hope people know "mablet" wouldn't work well because the mouse takes into account its orientation.
Mio Winter

Linck5 wrote:

Lmao. I hope people know "mablet" wouldn't work well because the mouse takes into account its orientation.
Obviously, you remove the sensor for the mouse, otherwise you would get two different things telling the cursor where to move!

Edit: Also, I use a mablet. Although not as fancy as the above. Just a tablet-mouse that works with Wacom Intuos 3.

Also Edit: This poll obviously selects for mouse-players, since mouse-players are more proud to be mouse-users (popularly considered the inferior tool) than tablet-players are to be tablet-users.
Linck5
That looked like just a tablet pen stuck on a mouse, without the tablet itself, and it was just so you could grip a mouse as if it was a pen.
Mio Winter

Linck5 wrote:

That looked like just a tablet pen stuck on a mouse, without the tablet itself, and it was just so you could grip a mouse as if it was a pen.
Nono, you grip the mouse, in order to use the pen sensor on the tablet. So your movements are like a mouse player, except you don't get mouse drift because your sensor uses absolute positioning.
Kondou-Shinichi
btw you cant play with only keyboard
N0thingSpecial

Kondou-Shinichi wrote:

Can't tell me what I can't do DAD
Rynnavinx

Kondou-Shinichi wrote:

This guy obviously isnt an autopilot player