thx skin :D
Tachibana-kanade
총소리 투퉅구투ㅜ투투투투구투투투투투구투ㅜ구
-HARUHI-
잘받아가요~ :) :) :)
Suimya
wow i just liked the taiko-don it's kawaii~ >o<
Wassaaaa
Very very nice skin but! it's really hard to play in CTB with these weapons + hidden:

another thing delete fruit-plate.png this file is just an example to make another ryuuta

Akiyama Mizuki
너...너무 고퀄이라서 참을수없다........
스킨적용법 배우러가야지 >도주
Topic Starter
[T-K]

Wassaaaa wrote:

Very very nice skin but! it's really hard to play in CTB with these weapons + hidden:

another thing delete fruit-plate.png this file is just an example to make another ryuuta

LOL, I didn't know That.
THX XD
Topic Starter
[T-K]

bbj0920 wrote:

너...너무 고퀄이라서 참을수없다........
스킨적용법 배우러가야지 >도주
오쓰 폴더에 보면 Skin 이라는 폴더가 있어.
거기 안에 아리아 1.31.zip 넣고 풀어주면 알아서 스킨이 적용될거야..
안되면 옵션가서 아리아 선택해주면 되고 ^^
chiba_old
I like it a lot..<3
ampzz
Finally got around to having a look at this skin and using it for a few plays so here's a few items I would address.

General suggestions:
  1. Get rid of the current combobreak.wav (it literally killed my ears the first time I heard her scream) and swap it out for a gun reloading sound or something else like that.
  2. Either remove the current cursortrail.png or custom make your own as the light blue breaks the flowing red, silver, black theme.
  3. Reduce the size of the large ranking letters as it would look cleaner.
  4. On the [default-], [score-], [hit] and other elements with the glow effect - reduce the amount of glow on them.
  5. Disable the current [star] skinning element until you create something to fit in with the theme.
Ranking Panel:
  1. Create a fresh ranking-graph that works well with the theme.
  2. Decrease font size for the Perfect so as to not overlap the ranking-graph as much as it is currently.
  3. Decrease font size for the Ranking, at the moment it stretches up overlapping the song information.
  4. Instead of having the two characters in the ranking-panel.png I would suggest just having the honeycomb as the only graphical look there as it just looks like a cluttered mess.
If I find anything else which could work I'll let you know.
Besides that, not a bad effort with this.
LaceWingfield
Yeah!! Hidan no Aria skin!!!~ it's nice, but too red xDDD
Topic Starter
[T-K]

ampzz wrote:

Finally got around to having a look at this skin and using it for a few plays so here's a few items I would address.

General suggestions:
  1. Get rid of the current combobreak.wav (it literally killed my ears the first time I heard her scream) and swap it out for a gun reloading sound or something else like that.
  2. Either remove the current cursortrail.png or custom make your own as the light blue breaks the flowing red, silver, black theme.
  3. Reduce the size of the large ranking letters as it would look cleaner.
  4. On the [default-], [score-], [hit] and other elements with the glow effect - reduce the amount of glow on them.
  5. Disable the current [star] skinning element until you create something to fit in with the theme.
Ranking Panel:
  1. Create a fresh ranking-graph that works well with the theme.
  2. Decrease font size for the Perfect so as to not overlap the ranking-graph as much as it is currently.
  3. Decrease font size for the Ranking, at the moment it stretches up overlapping the song information.
  4. Instead of having the two characters in the ranking-panel.png I would suggest just having the honeycomb as the only graphical look there as it just looks like a cluttered mess.
If I find anything else which could work I'll let you know.
Besides that, not a bad effort with this.

Pointed Thank you, References when the next release up and will try to change :)
YuZuKi Kenny
Wow Hey T-K

I super love this skin~~~

I love T-K :D//
Cyan Cat
스킨 잘 쓰고 있습니다 :3
하드, 히든, 더블타임 걸어도 잘 보이고 히히
퀄리티도 Good! :)
Yabuki Nako
Pretty and very neat.

Good job. ^__^
Teras
Holy shit this is amazing

Kinda sucks that I can't use it though since the .ini file is missing ><
darkraimac
I love it!
stevemin_old
WoW! Nice SKin! :)
_Darkwings
nice :3
threenash
VERY NICE!
bunchaax3
nice skin, i'm gonna download and use it right away :)
OmNii_old
Very nice skin, thanks. Might as well try it ;)
Starry_old
very good skin :)
I'll be using it
MerOOng
:3 thank you

very good design
감사감사 ^^
ziin
deleted
Topic Starter
[T-K]

ziin wrote:

@echo OFF
set osupath=c:\program files\osu!
set skinpath=c:\program files\osu!\skins\Theme of Hidan No Aria v1.32\Title Skin
start "" "%osupath%\osu!.exe"
PING 127.0.0.1 -n 10 >nul
copy "%titlepath%\title.png" "%osupath%\data\" >nul

Copy/paste this into a text file and save it as a bat file. Edit the osupath and titlepath to correctly refer to their respective locations. If osu takes longer than 10 seconds to boot, change the ping to be -n 20 or something to wait 20 seconds before copying the title screen over.

Once osu boots and the command prompt closes just go into options, multiplayer, single player, or whatever and you'll have your title screen.
You are so smart!
THX XD

@echo OFF
set osupath=d:\program files\osu!
set skinpath=d:\program files\osu!\skins\Theme of Hidan No Aria v1.32\Title Skin
start "" "%osupath%\osu!.exe"
PING 127.0.0.1 -n 15 >nul
copy "%osupath%\title.png" "%osupath%\data\" >nul
hlhsby
좋은스킨 감사합니다. <<꾸벅..
N A L U
Nice Skin! One thing for the main title of the game is that when I pressed the special button,it doesn't work. If I click the 'Special' it keeps going to option mode. 무튼 스킨 잘 다운받겠습니다. 태고모드까지 스킨이 다 있다니..lots of effort to work on it.. ;)
Black_Queen_old
Good skin *-* I'm download it :>
ziin

NALU wrote:

Nice Skin! One thing for the main title of the game is that when I pressed the special button,it doesn't work. If I click the 'Special' it keeps going to option mode. 무튼 스킨 잘 다운받겠습니다. 태고모드까지 스킨이 다 있다니..lots of effort to work on it.. ;)
Play -> special.
ziin
Replacing title.png is modifying game files, and thus goes down as cheating, so don't do it.
S-Nanoha
잘 받아갑니다
nimi
looks great! good job
Sun Rainbow
Look is so good! Go to rank!
Koderia
Good!
show more