forum

Ralcore's STD Queue! (Closed)

posted
Total Posts
170
show more
fffffffffffffxD
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/686245 m4m req

(I prefer moddingv1, please, if you can provide the link)
Topic Starter
Ralcore

fffffffffffffxD wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/686245 m4m req

(I prefer moddingv1, please, if you can provide the link)
Accepted! I'll mod all (completed) diffs!

Unfortunately, moddingv1 has just been completely deprecated, and can't be accessed for new maps anymore, so I can't give you a moddingv1 link.

If you need help with moddingv2 though, pishifat did a pretty nice video on it a while back explaining the basics:

fffffffffffffxD

SuperCSGO wrote:

fffffffffffffxD wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/686245 m4m req

(I prefer moddingv1, please, if you can provide the link)
Accepted! I'll mod all (completed) diffs!

Unfortunately, moddingv1 has just been completely deprecated, and can't be accessed for new maps anymore, so I can't give you a moddingv1 link.

If you need help with moddingv2 though, pishifat did a pretty nice video on it a while back explaining the basics:

Hmm it should be easy and intuitive so.. okay.
Topic Starter
Ralcore
Oh, and, CLOSED!
Topic Starter
Ralcore
Open for 3 M4Ms, maybe more if I can fit it in!

The map you will mod is Hugues Le Bars - Oggy and the Cockroaches Opening Theme!

This map uses ModdingV2. If you don't know how to use it, Pishifat posted a helpful guide so you know now and in the future!



Please read the rules on the first post! Thanks!
fleuress
josh1024
M4M req (v1 with mine):
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/635835

ty.
Topic Starter
Ralcore

xiqingwa wrote:

hi! m4m please https://osu.ppy.sh/s/690889

josh1024 wrote:

M4M req (v1 with mine):
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/635835

ty.
Accepted! I'll mod all diffs sometime today or tomorrow.

Let's open one or two more slots, I'm feeling up to it...

3 M4M slots remaining!

SuperCSGO wrote:

The map you will mod is Hugues Le Bars - Oggy and the Cockroaches Opening Theme!

This map uses ModdingV2. If you don't know how to use it, Pishifat posted a helpful guide so you know now and in the future!



Please read the rules on the first post! Thanks!
Topic Starter
Ralcore
bump
Tralen
Hello m4m i guess


https://osu.ppy.sh/s/684694

(its not 5.7*, give it a look and you'll know why I say it)

its a good meme

Trust me
Pandano
Marblelemons
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/692805#osu/1466032
-v2
-New Mapper
-1 completed easy diff and 1 barely touched normal diff
-It's being worked on actively though :C
Reynolduh
https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/690204#osu/1460830

M4M yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

thanks if accepted
HLN
Topic Starter
Ralcore

Tralen wrote:

Hello m4m i guess


https://osu.ppy.sh/s/684694

(its not 5.7*, give it a look and you'll know why I say it)

its a good meme

Trust me
->15 seconds in
->song's already earraped 2 times
->all star
->"good meme"

what

declined

Queue closed, I'll open those other slots again when I have motivation /shrug
Topic Starter
Ralcore
Open for around 5 M4M slots, but might take more!

The map you will mod is Hugues Le Bars - Oggy and the Cockroaches Opening Theme!

This map uses ModdingV2. If you don't know how to use it, Pishifat posted a helpful guide so you know now and in the future!



Please read the rules on the first post! Thanks!
Topic Starter
Ralcore
Also opening 3 NM slots! GL, HF!
faygo
Nimagan
Nm pls
t/599003

Ty
henry11hei
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply