imRitaka
Also known as Daylight Saving.
What am I still doing awake.
moreimportantly,inofftopic.
Rantai
No daylight's saving time here ever \:D/
ampzz
Daylight saving is a horrible concept.

If you want to have an extra hour of sun, just wake up an extra hour earlier.
Jinxy

Rantai wrote:

Quaraezha
Daylight Savings can suck it.
NoHitter

Rantai wrote:

Shiirn
Daylight savings does not take effect until 2AM, in other words, 38 minutes from this point (For me). At that point, it becomes 1AM again, and you recursively spend the same hour over and over again forever.
OzzyOzrock
must...... see....... nothing...... HAPPEN
Shellghost

Rantai wrote:

silmarilen
daylight savings was a week ago here :/
NotShinta
I don't quite understand why Daylights Savings starts at different times for different places. Or, indeed, why we still feel the need to use it at all. At least I can have some childish amusement from pretending to have time travelled.
Crakila
Been there done that. This thread is about a week late!
Wojjan
LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE
boat
Pokebis
We didn't used to have Daylight's Savings Time, but now we do. It screwed everything up. Astronomers hate the hell out of it. Me too.

Still haven't changed all the clocks in my house yet.
awp
Woke up. Wasn't sure if it was 10:15 or 11:15, since after about 3 years the CafePress osu! clocks start to get awkwardly misaligned (the hour hand gets ahead of itself and rests between two hours when the minute hand is at the origin). Checked digital clock on phone and hey, it's only 9:15. I just gained one or two hours.

yay
Vext_old
I don't think I have anything that does not automatically update for it. If I didn't know it was happening I probably never would have noticed, how convenient.
Sleep Powder
I had to reset my microwave clock, stove clock, and alarm clock. I noticed the time difference and that's about it.
Nekoroll
Wake up, notice it's 3pm instead of 4pm.

Go back to sleep. It's a good day.