forum

[invalid] community mentorship winter cycle??

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wingman626
don't know where to post this, so just move this thread if you think there is a correct spot for this

======================================

so, i signed up for this community mentorship winter cycle for 2017 as a mentee.

the mentee sign-ups ended on the 1st of november and i read that the cycle is supposed to start today on the 5th.

have not received any notice or message what-so-ever. am i missing something? is there limited availability that i didnt know about // was said somewhere that i didnt read? was i not picked to participate?

i mean hey, if i'm not worthy, might as well let me down cold turkey instead of leaving me in the middle of no where like an unwanted puppy and driving off into the night.

so many questions.... so little time.
Sandy Hoey
Why would you not just post in that thread
Topic Starter
Wingman626

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Why would you not just post in that thread

the thread i linked has been locked all this time, i can't reply to it
Topic Starter
Wingman626
Allowed to bump?

still don't know what to do.

i emailed Support@ppy.sh and i would like to post in another thread section that i think is appropriate but
im not trying to get into any trouble here
im just looking for an answer
Lacrimosa
Apparently, you weren't selected for whatever reason. I doubt emailing support about it would help whatsoever. You'd be better off contacting the project leaders instead, if want that much to know whether or not you were selected and why.
Topic Starter
Wingman626

Nikosbks wrote:

Apparently, you weren't selected for whatever reason. I doubt emailing support about it would help whatsoever. You'd be better off contacting the project leaders instead, if want that much to know whether or not you were selected and why.
Forgot to mention that i already did

but might as well forget about it.

i guess applying was a waste of time

thanks for your reply
someone close this thread please