1. osu!community
  2. Other
  3. Art
posted
Tamaño: Avatar:128x128
• Enlace de imagen: https://ar.pinterest.com/pin/828873506390417130/
• Texto: Shin-Kun
• Borde: Corte
• Tipo de borde: Cuadrado
• Animado: No
posted
Size: 623 x 192
Type: Signature
Image Link: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/39/16/8b ... 88c782.png
Text: Panda <3
Shape: Rounded
Border: Internal Two
Animated: http://pa1.narvii.com/6395/6720dd9c850e ... 99b_hq.gif
Suggestion: Si podrias hacer varios estilos estaria bien owo
posted
• Type: Avatar
• Size: 128x128
• Image Link: http://upload2.inven.co.kr/upload/2017/ ... 543585.png
• Text: -An
• Border: Camera
• Form: Rounded
• Suggestion: leave it to you~

Thanks ^^
posted


SrPandaSpy
[centre][img]https://puu.sh/z01Kv.png[/img][/centre]
Solamente llevo este estilo, pero si quieres más tendrás que esperar otro rato.
¿Cómo te ha parecido?

Thanks for your request, if you want a change please tell me for message private.
posted
Hello (^v^) I would like a new avatar. I hope you can make it.

• Type: Single
• Size: Avatar: 128x128
• Image Link: https://simg3.gelbooru.com//images/96/f ... 96ace0.jpg
• Text: Waipo
• Border: Yes , Dotter Line
• Form: As you want, do not know what fit!
• Suggestion: Maybe if you can make the color more vivid.

I think that's all. Thank you in advance, take your time and all!
posted

Waipo wrote:

Hello (^v^) I would like a new avatar. I hope you can make it.

• Type: Single
• Size: Avatar: 128x128
• Image Link: https://simg3.gelbooru.com//images/96/f ... 96ace0.jpg
• Text: Waipo
• Border: Yes , Dotter Line
• Form: As you want, do not know what fit!
• Suggestion: Maybe if you can make the color more vivid.

I think that's all. Thank you in advance, take your time and all!
The link doesn't works :c
posted

juesus wrote:




Thanks for your request, if you want a change please tell me for message private.
Ty that's really nice ^^
posted
• Size: 623x192
• Type: Banner
• Image Link: https://i.gyazo.com/49b31e39337a80ddd60 ... 275cc7.jpg
• Text: Welcome to Wild's Userpage <3
• Shape: Rounded
• Border: Cut line
• Suggestion: Love u <3
posted

juesus wrote:

Waipo wrote:

Hello (^v^) I would like a new avatar. I hope you can make it.

• Type: Single
• Size: Avatar: 128x128
• Image Link: https://simg3.gelbooru.com//images/96/f ... 96ace0.jpg
• Text: Waipo
• Border: Yes , Dotter Line
• Form: As you want, do not know what fit!
• Suggestion: Maybe if you can make the color more vivid.

I think that's all. Thank you in advance, take your time and all!
The link doesn't works :c
Woupsy, my bad, the picture diseappeared or something like this.
Here is a new link: https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/20 ... 96ace0.jpg

Hope this time it goes well ( ̄ω ̄) !
posted
avatar:

• Type: Single
• Size: 128x128
• Image Link: http://negishi.res-note.com/img/illust/character/nico_happybirthday2015.jpg if it won't work then https://imgur.com/AF1IB7i
• Text: no
• Border: no
• Form: yes, square
• Suggestion: no

signature:

• Size: 650x150
• Image Link: http://i.schoolido.lu/web/static/cards/ur_pairs/559NicoCleanURIdolized.png if it won't work then https://imgur.com/a/9ZDtQ
• Text: no
• Border: yes
• Border Type: cut line
• Animated: no
• Suggestion: no

gracias! :) it's my first time requesting so please let me know if i did that properly! :lol:
posted


- Wild -
[centre][img]https://puu.sh/z0O0v.png[/img][/centre]
[centre][img]https://puu.sh/z0NYN.png[/img][/centre]
SrPandaSpy
[centre][img]https://puu.sh/z0QOv.png[/img][/centre]
[centre][img]https://puu.sh/z0UVV.png[/img][/centre]
Este es el otro estilo, aunque no tiene el tamaño y shape que me dijiste. Espero que te guste. :)


Pending:
►donghans

Thanks for your request, if you want a change please tell me for message private.
posted

juesus wrote:




SrPandaSpy
[centre][img]https://puu.sh/z01Kv.png[/img][/centre]
Solamente llevo este estilo, pero si quieres más tendrás que esperar otro rato.
¿Cómo te ha parecido?


Thanks for your request, if you want a change please tell me for message private.
Está genial
posted
• Type: Single
• Size: Avatar: 128x128
• Image Link: https://puu.sh/z1bHH/830e78f8ac.png
• Text: Edea
• Border: Circular (if possible)
• Suggestion: sorry if this is vague, I'm not sure what I want exactly..
posted
Avatar please :3

• Type: Single
• Size: Avatar: 128x128
• Image Link: • Type: Single | Collab
• Size: Avatar: 128x128
• Image Link: https://i.imgur.com/baa2rJs.png
• Text: [Suki]
• Border: Y |cut line
• Form: Y rounded
• Suggestion: no
thank you
posted
Avatar

type: single
size: 128х128
image link: https://2ch.hk/a/arch/2016-07-07/src/30 ... 390602.jpg
text: VARENISH
border: Y, normal line
form: square
thanks!
posted


donghans


[centre][img]https://puu.sh/z1wJ2.png[/img][/centre]


Thanks for your request, if you want a change please tell me for message private.
posted
thank you :]
posted
it's great! thank you so much :D
posted
Thank you!
posted
Thank you, Simple and Clean!
Please sign in to reply.