forum

Streaming

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nyfxe
Hello, i really need help with my streaming. My aim is definitely good but not being able to keep the beat or to handle incoming streams in a 4+ map is extremely hard for me and i cant seem to Improve my streaming. Any tips ? Thanks :)
Alex3i2
oh cmon dude, you have 32 hours of play . i have hundreds and i still can't stream . Practice is the key
Dryad
Play 3 star maps instead and build up. You cant expect to be good a streaming with just 32hours played time. Your accounts hit accuracy is pretty bad, which means you are probably trying songs that are too hard. But whatever you find most fun is what matters i guess.
Celine
Feel the rythm
Don't panic
Wishes
It's something that will come naturally with time. No real secret. I used to think streams are impossible now I just do it. Just remember that often it is easier to fail a stream by messing up your aim than messing up your tapping.
Mio Winter
If you can't stream at some BPM, then practicing triples and quadruples at that BPM is a good way to ease into it. Here's a good practice map I've used a lot. If you have problems streaming at 150 BPM, play the first difficulty. If you have problems at lower BPM, try playing the other difficulties on halftime.

But practice maps can be really boring to play, so I've just used this map as a start when learning some BPM. After playing it a couple of times, I switched to practicing on normal maps, because that's more fun. : )