forum

Aliens! White Wolf! Conspiracies!

posted
Total Posts
show more
knjiga
I love White Wolf, but Cookiezi is not yet surpassed (except on banned forever (wtf!)).
Gotori
mathexpert
lol
WubWoofWolf

Gotori wrote:

shit i'm discovered
F m L_old

Gotori wrote:

oh so thats why he likes vodka so much
man why didnt i figure out that earlier
haigawdy

Neruell wrote:

There is always someone who will be better...
So true ,
I'm sure that we will have a new #1 in 2012.
Ibuki Suika

White Wolf wrote:

shit i'm discovered
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Qliphoth_old
Lobo Blanco ♥ White Wolf.
Ijah_old
Hi fanboys, having fun in this thread? :333
Qliphoth_old

Ijah wrote:

Hi fanboys, having fun in this thread? :333
Hell yeah, and you?
cococococo_old
so much fun together
shaNk_old
Baller
Maxer00
Just__Smile
LOL :B
thelewa
eart jklbgzsdvckjgndf

translated: oh man.
Rutayu
GAH~ Cookiezi is the best player in terms of skill, he just doesn't care about #1 overall. If you actually take the time to notice, White Wolf gained #1 on lots of songs because he played them at least 5-10 months AFTER Cookiezi got top ranks. And yes, you can call me a cookiefag, cuz I'm happy to be one. BTW, I'm not saying White Wolf isn't good, he's really good. But Cookiezi is much better.

And please, don't try to misunderstand me.
lolcubes
Edit button. Use it.
:D
Topic Starter
M i l o t i c

ZOMGNOTHING wrote:

White Wolf gained #1 on lots of songs because he played them at least 5-10 months AFTER Cookiezi got top ranks.
Also White Wolf gain alot of #1 from the old songs.Don't know why, White Wolf and kubu like getting #1 from old songs.
Rutayu

lolcubes wrote:

Edit button. Use it.
:D
Sorry, lol :P
Mismagius

ZOMGNOTHING wrote:

White Wolf gained #1 on lots of songs because he played them at least 5-10 months AFTER Cookiezi got top ranks.
White Wolf had some of his #1s since 2008-2009. What he just did is making his scores better thus taking his #1s back.
Rutayu

Blue Dragon wrote:

ZOMGNOTHING wrote:

White Wolf had some of his #1s since 2008-2009. What he just did is making his scores better thus taking his #1s back.
From before Cookiezi started :|
Fenek Alfa
Well, @ this rate Cookie will get #1 back before the end of the OWC group stage.

Unless ragelewa will troll him with 1 point lead. I mean, history likes to repeat itself, doesn't it?

darkmiz
Someone added a red sentence on his user page
Liut
yeah ... i'm not sure if i can trust that or not...
Fenek Alfa

Liutprando wrote:

yeah ... i'm not sure if i can trust that or not...
Well, if he's been inactive all that time, then the only person able to do that would be peppy(unless someone else has access to player profiles).
JappyBabes
Where is he, what's he doing, why doesn't he have his account, who does? #Rebel
kriers
Having lost his account sounds pretty stupid to me because he can just email peppy if he wants it back.
RaneFire
Maybe his email service has changed since 4 years.
Maybe he lost his email!
Maybe he is going senile.
Maybe he lost it on purpose.

Maybe "lost" his account refers to having it stolen, and details changed.
Tanzklaue

RaneFire wrote:

Maybe he lost his email!

even then, peppy is the dev of the game. it should be easy for him to get access to accounts, and change their data back.
CXu
So I just need to e-mail peppy to become ww?
Kk brb.
kriers

CXu wrote:

Kk brb.
lol

Say if ww makes a multi-acc and pms peppy about it. Peppy can then compare IP and confirm that he's indeed ww.
RaneFire

kriers wrote:

CXu wrote:

Kk brb.
lol

Say if ww makes a multi-acc and pms peppy about it. Peppy can then compare IP and confirm that he's indeed ww.
Do they have static IP's for home use in Poland?
Bweh
Well, he's only been inactive for about a month and a half; it's not like anyone that's missing for that long gets a red sentence on their profile page. It's unlikely that it's due to inactivity.

It's also very unlikely that the account has been stolen. When you know it's been stolen the first thing you do is get it back. There's no point in letting everyone know and not do a thing about it.

I'm going to say he lost it on purpose. The sentence says this: In other words, WW has quit. He has ascended to his planar form at last and has quit osu!and he'll only last like two months lol forever
winber1
I just realized white wolf has the most bawss pp graph evar.

Fenek Alfa

RaneFire wrote:

Do they have static IP's for home use in Poland?
Some ISP's do, some don't.
Lance
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/pp

It's over. The WW is finished.
Bweh

The true korean overlords have come to take back the throne and bring 1000 years of darkness upon us
Cygnus
^
Phoenix_old
His creator flipped his power button to "off"

He was angry knowing that his creation that we know as "White Wolf" would not be able to stop his alien counterpart, Cookiezi.
Some1

RaneFire wrote:

Maybe he lost his email!

Maybe Cookiezi contacted White Wolf and Cookiezi whats like "HEY! Here's my account and get me to #1" and White Wolf was like "Sure dawg. I'm already bored being #1. Why not get you to #1 again?" and then White Wolf waits 32 days or whatever and then logs in to Cookiezi's account and does everything Cookiezi would have ever done and secretly trying to make Korea lose OWC 2013 and wants Poland to win.
show more