1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted
Cookiezi and Rucker hold the most impressive records ever I think.
posted

Wishy22 wrote:

Cookiezi and Rucker hold the most impressive records ever I think.
rucker is a good player but I can't think of any impressive records from him.
posted
^ Are you serious? Look around some more :) Rucker has some really amazing records. hd+hr in particular
posted
i kinda feel already where this is going
posted
Tablet + Keyboard.

You can't play osu! in a more gay way \:D/~
posted

GladiOol wrote:

Tablet + Keyboard.

You can't play osu! in a more gay way \:D/~
^ \:D/
posted
Now if only Rokodo would come take #1 Taiko again.
posted

GladiOol wrote:

Tablet + Keyboard.

You can't play osu! in a more gay way \:D/~
That's why I rejoice with the boys


in the gay way
posted
tap is the MAN way to play osu!

not really, it's the gayest one actually since you stream with two hands
posted
Well done, dude. Now get a life.
posted

Kakarotto wrote:

Well done, dude. Now get a life.
Don't get mad get ||
v






Gratz WW even though you called me names when I said I loved you :(

Oh yeah
posted

palion wrote:

all i can remember
doomsday->cookiezi->white wolf

gz tho
WHAT?

I THOUGHT YOU WERE A NEWFAG?

flsdjkanfljksdnflsjkdnfklasjdnflasjfnaskljnfaslkfdnas

:D

That dude from like 2009

Kakarotto wrote:

Well done, dude. Now get a life.
This coming from the #1 IN CTB?
posted

TBTE wrote:

palion wrote:

all i can remember
doomsday->cookiezi->white wolf

gz tho
WHAT?

I THOUGHT YOU WERE A NEWFAG?

flsdjkanfljksdnflsjkdnfklasjdnflasjfnaskljnfaslkfdnas

:D

That dude from like 2009

Kakarotto wrote:

Well done, dude. Now get a life.
This coming from the #1 IN CTB?
Fao
posted
gj ww, Finally, there came a time when ASIAN was beaten...
posted

SteaLs wrote:

gj ww, Finally, there came a time when ASIAN was beaten...
wow lol
posted
WWWWWWWW

posted
I love White Wolf, but Cookiezi is not yet surpassed (except on banned forever (wtf!)).
posted
posted
lol
posted

Gotori wrote:

shit i'm discovered
show more
Please sign in to reply.