Aliens! White Wolf! Conspiracies!

posted
Total Posts
174
show more
KRZY

Shael wrote:

KRZY wrote:

this thread full of Cookiezi

how
krzy do you have cookiezis this and cookiezis that?? i rlly want it so much :(:(:( i want to be RIEK COOKIEZI!!!!! :D:D:D:D
i will murder you
Wishy
Cookiezi.
Mismagius
ey krzy do u know why cookiesi stop play???? PLZ tell me becoz I HATE WHITE OLWF I WANT COKIEZASI TO BE 1 AGAIN PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Neruell

Blue Dragon wrote:

WhiteWolf talking to Cookiezi : "Jealous?"
excellions
Cookiezi responds, "I don't give a shit."
-----
Nah, we still need a "How does White Wolf play osu!" thread.
Shael

----- wrote:

Nah, we still need a "How does White Wolf play osu!" thread.
tablet+keyboard
KRZY

Shael wrote:

----- wrote:

Nah, we still need a "How does White Wolf play osu!" thread.
tablet+keyboard

Shael wrote:

tablet+keyboard

Shael wrote:

tablet+keyboard

Shael wrote:

tablet+keyboard

Shael wrote:

tablet+keyboard

Shael wrote:

tablet+keyboard

Shael wrote:

tablet+keyboard

Shael wrote:

tablet+keyboard

Shael wrote:

tablet+keyboard

Shael wrote:

tablet+keyboard

Shael wrote:

tablet+keyboard

Shael wrote:

tablet+keyboard
mfw
palion

Novarythmic wrote:

It's not likely that Cookiezi will be forgotten even if he won't play ever again ;x
There are a bunch of his records that will never be beaten.
nothing is impossible :D

excellions wrote:

Cookiezi responds, "I don't give a shit."
cookiezi fanboy
F m L

palion wrote:

Novarythmic wrote:

It's not likely that Cookiezi will be forgotten even if he won't play ever again ;x
There are a bunch of his records that will never be beaten.
nothing is impossible :D

excellions wrote:

Cookiezi responds, "I don't give a shit."
cookiezi fanboy
mad cookiezi fan boy
Wishy
Cookiezi and Rucker hold the most impressive records ever I think.
Topic Starter
M i l o t i c

Wishy22 wrote:

Cookiezi and Rucker hold the most impressive records ever I think.
rucker is a good player but I can't think of any impressive records from him.
Zook
^ Are you serious? Look around some more :) Rucker has some really amazing records. hd+hr in particular
Shael
i kinda feel already where this is going
GladiOol
Tablet + Keyboard.

You can't play osu! in a more gay way \:D/~
kriers

GladiOol wrote:

Tablet + Keyboard.

You can't play osu! in a more gay way \:D/~
^ \:D/
MMzz
Now if only Rokodo would come take #1 Taiko again.
thelewa

GladiOol wrote:

Tablet + Keyboard.

You can't play osu! in a more gay way \:D/~
That's why I rejoice with the boys


in the gay way
Mismagius
tap is the MAN way to play osu!

not really, it's the gayest one actually since you stream with two hands
Kakarotto
Well done, dude. Now get a life.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply