forum

[Archived] Numbers briefly appearing on screen after playing beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DerpQueen
Hello! So, something's been happening too me that I haven't really noticed much before. Occasionally after playing a map, once I return to the map selection screen, a few numbers pop up on my screen for a few seconds before fading out again, usually in red and green text. It's been kind of hard to get a good picture of them because they appear very briefly before dissappearing, but I managed to get one. I asked a friend of mine who's been playing alot longer then I have what this is, and he says he's never seen it before. Any clue what it is? Sorry if it's a bit hard to see.

osu! version: 20160403.6
Rivals_7
the green is showing you the amount of overall ranked score you gained.
the red is showing how much you lose your overall accuracy.

at least thats what i think yea. you can see those ranked score and accuracy on your profile page
CXu
Yes, they show changes in your score and accuracy, with green being an increase and red being a decrease. The ranking panel that you can get to on the score screen by scrolling down used to be a separate screen that showed up in front of the score screen, and those numbers aligned with where your user panel would be: https://youtu.be/ToWLfsmRwLQ?t=138 (excuse the potato quality. They would appear when the user panel flashes basically).

I guess after changing the way the ranking panel worked they forgot to also fix that. I mean, it still shows a score increase for the line that shows pp (since that used to be your ranked score).