forum

Can't read the circles

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AshenFlame
So... I am currently unable to read most 3.5 star maps because the circles either overlap or appear to fast... any way suggestions to help me read the maps better?
KupcaH
Play more

Seriously, just play more and you'll become better.
TheDark600
Play more, use a skin with transparent hitcircles
Try the skins that good osu players currently use because they are easy to read
Deva

TheDark600 wrote:

Try the skins that good osu players currently use because they are easy to read
This is kinda irrelevant unless you use some skin with elements that are intentionally obnoxious
Vongola
I am not going to be the person to say just play more. Just kidding play more. Seriously I am currently doing 3.5 starts to 4.3 stars and I have no problem reading maps, I just have problems with aim and streaming accuracy. Enough about me though, make sure you just have a decent skin where you can see through WELL. I suggest yugen or beasttrollmc skin personally considering I switch between those two somewhat intermittently. Although it all comes down to preference and practice.
Waffletrix
Listen to the Beat Carefully and Play More xD you know what they say Practice makes Perfect
ill this just in case change your skin on what will make you improve your reading on 3.5*+ maps

P.S Never Give Up :)
Alex3i2
I suggest you play HR . HR is the best mode and everyone can agree
Celine
Telling some 500k rank to play HR is like forcing a fat dude to do a marathon
Deva

BWSnoob wrote:

Telling some 500k rank to play HR is like forcing a fat dude to do a marathon
I'm actually quite fit but still can't run a marathon
Kinda describes my situation with HR too...........fuck.....
N0thingSpecial

Alex3i2 wrote:

I suggest you play HR . HR is the best mode and everyone can agree
No, especially not at lower rank
Solarys
I prescribe... more circle clicking.

I struggle to see why people think there's a magic bullet to getting better in a game as mechanically simple as osu!
abraker
Can you read squares? Triangles? First find a shape you can read and work from there.
Shoy
At the moment you're going from 2-2.8 stars to +/- 3.5 stars, the biggest problem isn't about reading.

Most of 3.5 stars maps are around AR7.5 - AR8. I thought exactly the same for a while, and then I realize I was wrong.

The biggest problem is : Comin' to 3.5 stars, you start getting all those triple-taps / 2x sliders with triple-taps / streams or little streams everywhere, those things you never had or almost never had in <3 stars maps.
Here it's not a problem about reading, it's a problem about stamina and being able to alternate (which is my biggest problem actually)...

Moreover the general speed kinda increases after 3*, compare to <3* maps.
That's just a step to reach, and like the others said : Playing again and again is the key.

*Goes back to play*
N0thingSpecial

abraker wrote:

Can you read squares? Triangles? First find a shape you can read and work from there.
How to read 4 dimensional cube