Jam wrote:Liking it so far,
I was just wondering if you had a GitHub for this project, just interested. Not for now, because the code is a mess.
Bugs or Features to possibly implement (these are super picky and most of which you probably know of):
- Favourites appear to consistently crash the program when double clicking the song.Yeah i know. But should be fixed in the future version. (I hope)- Search is case sensitive. (which is a slight pain) Yup. I know i hate it too. But i will look into it
- The search could be potentially formatted better if the path to the file is known.
- If it is playing on shuffle and you go back a song it will not be the same song that was previously playing on shuffle which is kinda expected on most music players. Sure. Comes in the new Version
- When dragging the program it is extremely large in comparison to the actual size of the program.That is because of the window boundingbox the space down there is the space where the search is when it is visible.- Possibly make the big osu!player logo draggable as there is not much space to drag the program around right now and my first instinct was to drag that part. Sure. Comes in the new Version
- Save the previous song played when the program is closed and resume when opening again. It was available in older version, but i can make a option in the settings again
- Save the volume setting when the program is closed. It does. But if it crashes it won't save obviously.
- Save the favorites when closing the program. Comes back in the new version when i upload it
From this post, I sound pretty pessimistic but overall the program is quick to parse through all the songs in the osu songs folder, and it is also small and therefore extremely convenient to have open in comparison to osu Well that was my main point. I just want to use my RAM or CPU for different stuff and so thats why i coded it.