Total Posts
show more
-Akeno-
Hello i'm getting an error when starting the program, not sure why
Topic Starter
- Founntain -

-Akeno- wrote:

Hello i'm getting an error when starting the program, not sure why
You are missing the spectrum.json that should have. Can you check if you have a spectrum.json in your Directory where the .exe is or in the data folder?

If not create in the data folder a spectrum.json and put this in it

{
//Number of displayed bars (default: 128):
"numBars": 256,
//Spacing between bars in pixels (default: 3):
"barSpacing": 3,
//Maximum frequency of visualizer (default: 20000):
"frequency": 20000,
//Refreshinterval in fps (default: 30):
"refreshInterval": 60
}

However, thanks for reporting the issue, the spectrum.json was not shipped in the updated. Thanks for reporting. It will be fixed in the next version
-Akeno-
Yeah i didnt have the file at all, and manually adding it fixed the problem, thanks ! love your work ! :)
Topic Starter
- Founntain -

-Akeno- wrote:

Yeah i didnt have the file at all, and manually adding it fixed the problem, thanks ! love your work ! :)
Thanks. Well, normally you should have the file, but it was my bad, I forgot to include the file in the last patch ^^"
Topic Starter
- Founntain -

8.6.p released

Fixed some updater bugs, added unicode songnames and much more.
For full information read the patchnotes.
Topic Starter
- Founntain -

8.9.p released

We added some smooth transitions, the osu!player will look much smoother also we fixed and changed some small stuff. For full information read the patchnotes.
Topic Starter
- Founntain -

osu!player plus

I know I left this thread dead and now I will finally post about it. The osu!player plus is a newer version of the osu!player. Why? Because the osu!player was a mess from the code that was lying behind, so I wanted to rewrite everything from scratch. So say hello to the osu!player plus.

If you want to know more about the osu!player plus, you can read the info post in its repository here

Feedback is welcome as always, if you want to keep in touch with me much faster, or want a response much quicker? Then please join the osu!player discord server. You can find the invite in the start post.
Det
The size of the windows is so big that i cant even click on the edge to resize it :c
Topic Starter
- Founntain -

Det wrote:

The size of the windows is so big that i cant even click on the edge to resize it :c
Actually you can resize the window by pressing in the bottom right corner
If you can't reach this place, then please tell me it and I will make a Fix ASAP
Det

- Founntain - wrote:

If you can't reach this place, then please tell me it and I will make a Fix ASAP
indeed i can't reach that edge in the corner, it just covers the whole screen (even the taskbar) and i can't move/resize it. Here's a fullscreen screenshot

i use 1366x768 resolution.

Oh btw, it would be nice if there was a way to remove the map ID from the music title when using the OBS option, just like the old versions.
Topic Starter
- Founntain -

Det wrote:

- Founntain - wrote:

indeed i can't reach that edge in the corner, it just covers the whole screen (even the taskbar) and i can't move/resize it. Here's a fullscreen screenshot

i use 1366x768 resolution.

Oh btw, it would be nice if there was a way to remove the map ID from the music title when using the OBS option, just like the old versions.
Thanks for telling me that, in the next update there will be a detection if your screen is big enough if not it will start in a lower resolution and then it should fit on your screen.
And yes I will fix that the OBS feature wont take the ID inside. That also shouldn't be there, so that's my fault.
The update will probably will be released between 11-17.02 because its quite a big one.
Topic Starter
- Founntain -

Det wrote:

The update is released now the player should start in a lower resolution for you
Arkonite
How do I stop it from connecting to discord?
Topic Starter
- Founntain -

Arkonite wrote:

How do I stop it from connecting to discord?
Currently it always connects to Discord and I was aware that I should make it an option to stop that. I can do that, if it you don't like it. But to inform you, it does not directly connect to discord. Its more checking if a Discord is running to start the Discord Rhich Presence.
Topic Starter
- Founntain -

IMPORTANT

If you have a current instalation and can't start the player anymore, then please start the updater and click on the install updates manualy button. Open the downloaded .zip file and replace the everything with your current installation.
We release a huge update that fixed a ton of bugs and should avoid stuff like that in the future. Thanks for your attention.
Patchnotes
Gaviel
Hey there
Is this have a visualizer feature? I search for osu! Skin game that can change the design menu UI that can make me well with the visualizer (around circle). well i found this.

I doubt, is this have a visualizer? There is no visualizer player except "reinmeter". I do not want to use it, cause it heavy for device.
Topic Starter
- Founntain -

Gaviel wrote:

Hey there
Is this have a visualizer feature? I search for osu! Skin game that can change the design menu UI that can make me well with the visualizer (around circle). well i found this.

I doubt, is this have a visualizer? There is no visualizer player except "reinmeter". I do not want to use it, cause it heavy for device.
The old osu!player had something like that, but what do you mean with visualizer? Do you mean one in the client or a visualizer on the desktop for your background? For the client we can do something like that however for the desktop I need to say no, also to mention that the visualizer would also be a bit heavy for the device!
iloveyou4ever
Hey it's a really cool player but just few suggestions // (dont know if it's actually implemented but I can't find the button to enable the feature tho)

1.Adjusting the transparency of the BG of the song (like I can change the picture to be not that blurry or more blurry myself)
2.Equalizing the music volume, sometimes some mp3 are louder and some are weaker, so I think equalizing would be a better listening experience (not sure if it's possible tho)

EDIT : the first point can be edited in settings nice!!
Topic Starter
- Founntain -

iloveyou4ever wrote:

Hey it's a really cool player but just few suggestions // (dont know if it's actually implemented but I can't find the button to enable the feature tho)

1.Adjusting the transparency of the BG of the song (like I can change the picture to be not that blurry or more blurry myself)
2.Equalizing the music volume, sometimes some mp3 are louder and some are weaker, so I think equalizing would be a better listening experience (not sure if it's possible tho)

EDIT : the first point can be edited in settings nice!!
1) You found that out by yourself : D
2) And I really don't know if this is possible.
However thank you in general for the feedback :)
Topic Starter
- Founntain -

An update again for this post

Since my last post many things happened so I want to address some of the bigger fixes and features
  1. Changed the logo
  2. Added Playlistmode
  3. Added Hotkey support
  4. Added a XP system so user with profiles can grind some juicy XP by using the player
  5. Themes are not so broken anymore
  6. Party system got an UI overhowl
  7. Added a downloader and uploader for languages
  8. Reduced file size by half
  9. And much more
  10. Statistics

This thread might look dead but we are activly working on it still to fix bugs and try to implement new features and suggestions. If you want to report bugs you can post them here or via Discord. If you have trouble using the player you can also post them here or also via Discord. Also not to forget is to mention that feedback is always welcome.

You can find the download here.

Thank you very much if you consider using the player I really appreciate that and thanks for reading.