forum

[Archived] Osu! Continuously Scrolling Upwards?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FusionZz
Problem Details:
So I just restarted osu! for the latest update, and upon relaunching the game, the song list just keeps scrolling upwards, as if the Up arrow is held down, when It is not actually being held down (see video). This issue was not happening until I restarted my client and applied the Halloween update. Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I just started playing and really like the game, so I'd like to get it fixed ASAP. Thanks in advance.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjipkQR ... e=youtu.be

osu! version: 20171031.24 (latest)
Sandy Hoey

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Look through this and see if it helps

t/299015
Topic Starter
FusionZz
Didn't help, only made it faster. Tried restarting my PC and repairing the game but nothing. Will try reinstalling the game and keep you posted.
Dntm8kmeeatu
You don't have a controller or plugged in or Controller Drivers running do you? If so, unplug and disable.
Topic Starter
FusionZz
I had an xbox controller plugged in earlier, I unplugged it, And I'm pretty sure I stopped the drivers for it, though I have no idea what they're called. I've also reinstalled the game but no luck. Bearing in mind that the game worked fine with no issues until I updated to the halloween update.
Topic Starter
FusionZz
Ok, I switched to the stable fallback version, and that one works fine with none of the issues stated whatsoever, which means that it's something to do with the update.
Upskirt
It's your computer, not the update.

Maybe unplug your keyboard keyboard and mouse, does it still happen?