forum

Secondary Fire effects for those of us who can't view 'em?

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
GuardianHX
It would be nice if we could have small, medium, and large 2D (looping) fire animations to take the place of the normal fire-combo effects as a secondary option in the options menu.

Just an idea for those that can't support the fire effects, since it's kinda sucky that some of us don't have good graphics cards, and therefore, don't get a reward for our combos. ;_;
Kylecito
I don't know how the current fire works exactly, but I guess it performs some kind of realtime operation with shaders as to the incompatibility.
I can't assure anything, but i'll mess around with 3dmax and see if i can render a nice looking fire thingy as a transparent gif. Maybe that'd help
peppy

Kylecito wrote:

I don't know how the current fire works exactly, but I guess it performs some kind of realtime operation with shaders as to the incompatibility.
I can't assure anything, but i'll mess around with 3dmax and see if i can render a nice looking fire thingy as a transparent gif. Maybe that'd help
Transparent png thanks :P. I have been thinking about totally replacing the current fire if we can make a nice looping image set, so good luck on this one Kylecito - I'll be counting on you :D.
awp

peppy wrote:

I have been thinking about totally replacing the current fire if we can make a nice looping image set
Aw I like the current fire D=

That's because it works for me.