forum

I can't even transfer a music file into Osu editor anymore

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Butrophi
Everytime I try to add a song into editor, a message saying 'New song detected. Press F5 to refresh.' However, when I press F5, nothing happens and I don't get the song, let alone the ability to work with it. Anyone have any advice?? :?:
MrMan
I made a really dumb post and can't delete.
Can't help you here mate :D
KazukiP
Are you having the wrong sound file? I know it may be obvious that you are not when it says it can’t open / read that type of file in the bottom right but make sure it’s an MP3 file, that the file is not corrupt or if none of the above work, just try reinstalling or checking for an update for Osu!
(I would also suggest maybe try redownloading the song to your computer again or try another song to see if it’s an Osu! error or an error with that file specifically.)
Dntm8kmeeatu

dreamer-p wrote:

Are you having the wrong sound file? I know it may be obvious that you are not when it says it can’t open / read that type of file in the bottom right but make sure it’s an MP3 file, that the file is not corrupt or if none of the above work, just try reinstalling or checking for an update for Osu!
(I would also suggest maybe try redownloading the song to your computer again or try another song to see if it’s an Osu! error or an error with that file specifically.)

Never suggest reinstalling, also, stop bumping threads with completely unnecessary or unhelpful content.