forum

[All roles sent] MAFIA: SEASON FINALE [Please Confirm]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Actually, that's confirming nothing. They could be VT or MG.

Townies and goons do nothing. Of course, if they were the last two mafia, that's different.

Also, this could be a role madness game, meaning that pretty much NO ONE is gonna be confirmed town.
Salvage
and that's an extreme case that i highly doubt it'll happen here.

but yeah idk.
LadySuburu

Two wrote:

??? it's not normal to end night prematurely

you can confirm people as mafia/town that way
Step 1: Allow people to queue actions (say have mafia send in kill with "don't execute until X time") [Example: Deadline.] This is also doable just by the mafia not sending in their action until right before deadline.

Optional Step 2: Allow people to send in actions for that night during the day.

Done, no more problems.

Then any confirming of mafia or town is entirely the fault of those who sent in actions.

These rules are secretly always in effect in my games but I don't really announce them just because I'm too lazy to add them to my rule list.

Unneccisarilly long nights are pointless and annoying. (To me.)
Salvage
and it could be also a strategic, i remember on Werewolf game when i told LS to send my kill action whenever Ivalset logged in the day before, i think i ended not doing it but it was an idea.
LadySuburu

Salvage wrote:

and it could be also a strategic, i remember on Werewolf game when i told LS to send my kill action whenever Ivalset logged in the day before, i think i ended not doing it but it was an idea.
Deadlines like that aren't allowed in my game anyway, since it requires me to do work.

Though, another host could if they wanted. I don't reccomend it.
Salvage
well shorten the night lenght on cases like when everyone sends they're night actions early .. assuming the mafia cna daytalk usually the actions are already decided on d3 or more, even maybe on d2 ..

it's not like im gonna die waiting 48 hours, but i think that's sometimes useless.
Ivalset

Salvage wrote:

The scummiest man alive, ladies and gentlemen

Also, I'm always logged on anyway, so that never would have worked
Salvage
what? u ended saying the other day "the day ended and salvage just logged in" .. and that was easy to manipulate against you so yeah.

^__^.

edit: and i meant, the moment Ivalset posts something, but i realized it wouldn't work so that's why i didnt' do it and that leads to the above thing i just said .. was easier that way.

also i don't think this is even needed to be discused, just pointed that out as a situation regarding what two said.
KRZY
I apologize but what's a QT?
Luna
QT = Quicktopic
KRZY

Luna wrote:

QT = Quicktopic
Thank you, voted on "chat through QTs and actions through PMs"
Lybydose
QT = Cutie
Sleep Powder
/in
Topic Starter
Wojjan
Twenty-two people should be well enough. Processing roles, please hold.
Two_old
does processing mean creating or
Topic Starter
Wojjan
Writing role PMs.
EDIT: 11/22 roles done. These'll probably fly tomorrow evening.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Let's play the waiting game!
Topic Starter
Wojjan
you lost
Chris_old
when I get pm
Topic Starter
Wojjan
Unexpected delay. We should still be good for the 11th.
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Of course we should.

...and if we aren't?
Salvage
roleeeees please

i'm the most impacient guy on earth, really.
NoHitter
It starts on 11/11/11.
No matter how fast you get your PM's, it won't speed up the game start...
Salvage
doesn't matter i want to read the role D:
Ivalset
Salvage needs to start cooking up his mafia strats ahead of time, you see.
Topic Starter
Wojjan
All roles are finished. Oh, how you're gonna love all this.
I'm going to bed now (3 AM) but when I wake up, I will start sending out roles. Please confirm in this thread the moment you receive your role.
Two_old
now does "you're" include me
Luna
Your role will be "Whatever I fakeclaim this time will turn out to be my actual role"
Jinxy

Luna wrote:

Your role will be "Whatever I fakeclaim this time will turn out to be my actual role"
=D
Two_old
when have I fakeclaimed anything

I've always been honest
Topic Starter
Wojjan
Two I got your PM and lived by it. No survivors/jesters/cult in this game. There may be a killer. There may be something even better.
Roles start now!
Jinxy
oh boy oh boy
Salvage
YES, just when i thought wojjan was hibernating
Ivalset
Salvage so hype
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
Still waiting for PM.
Chris_old
you liar to me wojjan

why
Topic Starter
Wojjan
stay classy guys
foulcoon
boy wojjan you must have been tired because you gave me LadySuburu's quicktopic which included his role... re-do?
0_o
oh dear
Luna

foulcoon wrote:

boy wojjan you must have been tired because you gave me LadySuburu's quicktopic which included his role... re-do?
lol xD
show more