forum

[Archived] XP-Pen G430 cursor stuck at top left

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jmosu
Problem Details:

So i have had my Xp-Pen G430 tablet for just under a year, and it has worked perfectly, but yesterday i went on osu to find that the whole tablet had changed to the work area compared to a little bit in the bottom i used to have. I tried to get to my tablet settings but for some reason i couldn't find them no matter what i searched. I also googled this problem but nothing came up, only stuff for wacom tablets. So i tried to uninstall and reinstall the driver, which i did successfully, but then it said to type "Pentablet settings" to get to the settings but nothing appeared still. I then launched osu and tried to use my tablet but the cursor just snaps to the top left and wont move. Whenever i try to move my cursor the whole main screen has a kind of glitch effect that you would see in the movies or something. Would love some help, as i've never had this problem before, and i don't know whether its osu! or my tablet. Thanks!

Video, or screenshot showing the problem:
https://youtu.be/TWFh2CQyQ7w < Im moving my cursor back with my mouse btw

osu! version: 20170731.2 (latest)
- Zuramaru -

Jmosu wrote:

Problem Details:

So i have had my Xp-Pen G430 tablet for just under a year, and it has worked perfectly, but yesterday i went on osu to find that the whole tablet had changed to the work area compared to a little bit in the bottom i used to have. I tried to get to my tablet settings but for some reason i couldn't find them no matter what i searched. I also googled this problem but nothing came up, only stuff for wacom tablets. So i tried to uninstall and reinstall the driver, which i did successfully, but then it said to type "Pentablet settings" to get to the settings but nothing appeared still. I then launched osu and tried to use my tablet but the cursor just snaps to the top left and wont move. Whenever i try to move my cursor the whole main screen has a kind of glitch effect that you would see in the movies or something. Would love some help, as i've never had this problem before, and i don't know whether its osu! or my tablet. Thanks!

Try reading this thread:
t/590367

I'm not sure if it's the one you found while googling or not...
Topic Starter
Jmosu

Krypto wrote:

Jmosu wrote:

Problem Details:

Try reading this thread:
t/590367

I'm not sure if it's the one you found while googling or not...
Yes i found that post, but i tried everything, now i cant uninstall my driver there are files left over after i use the uninstall program that i cant delete and now can't reinstall again. Also i checked the driver folder, there is no tabletconfig.ini file and no identifiable way to get to tablet settings. I have no idea what to do now... also is there anyway to completely delete those files because they're now stuck there, i cant run, delete or move them.
Upskirt
Run the installer as Administrator, right click it.
eduardozgz
maybe is late for reply, but i found two ways to fix this, the first is disabling the "windows ink" checkbox in the Pentablet driver app, the second is toggle the direct cursor in the osu's options. I recommend the first for lower latency, I hope this help you.
Buster

eduardozgz wrote:

maybe is late for reply, but i found two ways to fix this, the first is disabling the "windows ink" checkbox in the Pentablet driver app, the second is toggle the direct cursor in the osu's options. I recommend the first for lower latency, I hope this help you.
don't bump old threads