1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Graveyard
show more
posted
To Ikira and Rus_Brony_osu, thank you very much for your mods.. but I am not changing anything, sorry :(
posted
hi, m4m thing

marathon
ar9.4 maximum for this sr and speed is more appropriate imo
00:02:367 (5,6) - 00:03:568 (1,2) - both of the are automatically stacked but very different rhythm, this is confusing for the player
In general i think the intro could have some spacing emphasis for important sounds, for example 00:01:834 (4) - 00:04:229 (1) - 00:05:049 (3) - the sliderheads of these have more important sounds, so you can add a little bit more spacing towards them
00:06:924 (1) - a very noisy and loud sound is on the sliderend (red tick) that should be clickable instead
00:14:734 (2,3,1) - 00:15:488 (3,4) - again here, you have autostacked 2 differend kind of rhythm which is really confusing. maybe you can autostack the 1/4 rhythm and overlap the 1/2 just like https://puu.sh/ycDuF/3846e6a72f.png . 00:22:300 (7,1,2) - here you have another different kind of rhythm autostacked, i really suggest you to stick to one rhythm for autostack
00:37:613 (1,2,1) - this is very VERY intense and noisy but you spaced it like the other parts before that. i tihnk spacing this out would be closer to the music in terms of intensity
00:49:613 (2,3,1,2) - same thing here, especially for the two sliders
01:00:238 (1,2,3,1) - i'd make https://puu.sh/ycDFF/c11bf4389b.png , since 01:00:613 (1) - isnt part of the other sliders in the music (it represents a different sound) i think it shouldnt be in the same group. currently you treat it like everythign in that oattern is the same (same overlaps) but the longer slider represents a different sound
01:03:113 (1,2) - you already know
02:34:738 (1,2,3) - i suggest to arrange these similar to 00:46:738 (1,2,3) - , you never do this kind of stuff

okay, thats it! sorry if its a bit disappointing mod :( modding in general is really not my strength
Best of Luck!
posted

Sakurauchi Riko wrote:

hi, m4m thing sup

marathon
ar9.4 maximum for this sr and speed is more appropriate imo It was actually 9.4 before, but I raised it later on after almost everyone testplaying it was telling me to raise it up
00:02:367 (5,6) - 00:03:568 (1,2) - both of the are automatically stacked but very different rhythm, this is confusing for the player Changed that
In general i think the intro could have some spacing emphasis for important sounds, for example 00:01:834 (4) - 00:04:229 (1) - 00:05:049 (3) - the sliderheads of these have more important sounds, so you can add a little bit more spacing towards them
00:06:924 (1) - a very noisy and loud sound is on the sliderend (red tick) that should be clickable instead I agree
00:14:734 (2,3,1) - 00:15:488 (3,4) - again here, you have autostacked 2 differend kind of rhythm which is really confusing. maybe you can autostack the 1/4 rhythm and overlap the 1/2 just like https://puu.sh/ycDuF/3846e6a72f.png . 00:22:300 (7,1,2) - here you have another different kind of rhythm autostacked, i really suggest you to stick to one rhythm for autostack Seems fine to me tho
00:37:613 (1,2,1) - this is very VERY intense and noisy but you spaced it like the other parts before that. i tihnk spacing this out would be closer to the music in terms of intensity Sure
00:49:613 (2,3,1,2) - same thing here, especially for the two sliders Yeah, good point
01:00:238 (1,2,3,1) - i'd make https://puu.sh/ycDFF/c11bf4389b.png , since 01:00:613 (1) - isnt part of the other sliders in the music (it represents a different sound) i think it shouldnt be in the same group. currently you treat it like everythign in that oattern is the same (same overlaps) but the longer slider represents a different sound Yeah
01:03:113 (1,2) - you already know I do XD
02:34:738 (1,2,3) - i suggest to arrange these similar to 00:46:738 (1,2,3) - , you never do this kind of stuff Done!

okay, thats it! sorry if its a bit disappointing mod :( modding in general is really not my strength It was fine, thanks!
Best of Luck!
posted
heyhey here are my suggestion for your map! ;)


00:01:035 (2) - this is actually later in timing like around here 00:01:064 - i know there is a sound before but you time on a specific instrument and that is later. timing should be predictable in this multibpm case.

this one is to late 00:03:678 (2) - try this : 00:03:660 - maybe even some more ms you have to try the exact value on your own.

00:03:678 (2) - sliderend is such an intense sound and should be clickable not a passiv sliderend

this one 00:04:781 (2) - is much more early you should fix this asap 00:03:678 (2) -
00:05:049 (3) - to late too 00:05:038 -

00:07:164 (2) - again this sliderend is so intense should be clickable
00:09:586 (3) - there is no sound but a circle?

00:09:853 (4) - timing a bit late and should be a circle on sliderend and slider delete

00:12:015 (1) - this doesnt seems right maybe time all 3 as a new offsets

00:29:113 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - imo the last 3 sounds are more intense and should be spaced not the first 3

01:04:363 (1,4) - caused by the low velo this stacking on slidertail locks messy. cause hitcircles got that little unclean overlap 01:06:613 (1,2,3) - , so ye i suggest you change the velo to 0,9 or avoid stacks on slidertails in this section

02:00:613 (1,2,3) - ye stacking makes this kinda bad. move more up and left to fix this stack same for this 01:59:863 (1,2,3) - the stack 02:00:613 (1,2,3) - and 4 5 6 should build a square

02:33:613 (1,2,3,4,1) - this flow is questionable

02:42:238 (3) - stack on 6 before

02:44:113 (1,2,3,4) - 4 and the stack are to close looks messy move them a bit apart

03:01:363 (1,2,3) - better 5 circles cause of the strong snare hits

04:47:278 (1) - timing point is to early try 04:47:302 -

04:50:456 (1) - is to late

04:52:289 (1) - should be two circles

04:54:324 - why you are ignore this sound here?

04:56:373 (3) - to early 04:56:416 -

05:01:091 (1) - idk about this shape. it doesnt look well and doesnt support the music. or you just put a "?" cause you dont know a better shape :D? since im bad at shapes myself i cant give you any other option that would be better ;(

ye when you fixed timing call me again if you want

have a nice day! :)

( ill give you my map later cause it isnt rdy yet would be nice if you mod the two highest diffs later)
posted

Rin Desu wrote:

heyhey here are my suggestion for your map! ;)


00:01:035 (2) - this is actually later in timing like around here 00:01:064 - i know there is a sound before but you time on a specific instrument and that is later. timing should be predictable in this multibpm case.

this one is to late 00:03:678 (2) - try this : 00:03:660 - maybe even some more ms you have to try the exact value on your own.

00:03:678 (2) - sliderend is such an intense sound and should be clickable not a passiv sliderend

this one 00:04:781 (2) - is much more early you should fix this asap 00:03:678 (2) -
00:05:049 (3) - to late too 00:05:038 -

00:07:164 (2) - again this sliderend is so intense should be clickable
00:09:586 (3) - there is no sound but a circle?

00:09:853 (4) - timing a bit late and should be a circle on sliderend and slider delete

00:12:015 (1) - this doesnt seems right maybe time all 3 as a new offsets

00:29:113 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - imo the last 3 sounds are more intense and should be spaced not the first 3

01:04:363 (1,4) - caused by the low velo this stacking on slidertail locks messy. cause hitcircles got that little unclean overlap 01:06:613 (1,2,3) - , so ye i suggest you change the velo to 0,9 or avoid stacks on slidertails in this section

02:00:613 (1,2,3) - ye stacking makes this kinda bad. move more up and left to fix this stack same for this 01:59:863 (1,2,3) - the stack 02:00:613 (1,2,3) - and 4 5 6 should build a square

02:33:613 (1,2,3,4,1) - this flow is questionable

02:42:238 (3) - stack on 6 before

02:44:113 (1,2,3,4) - 4 and the stack are to close looks messy move them a bit apart

03:01:363 (1,2,3) - better 5 circles cause of the strong snare hits

04:47:278 (1) - timing point is to early try 04:47:302 -

04:50:456 (1) - is to late

04:52:289 (1) - should be two circles

04:54:324 - why you are ignore this sound here?

04:56:373 (3) - to early 04:56:416 -

05:01:091 (1) - idk about this shape. it doesnt look well and doesnt support the music. or you just put a "?" cause you dont know a better shape :D? since im bad at shapes myself i cant give you any other option that would be better ;(

ye when you fixed timing call me again if you want

have a nice day! :)

( ill give you my map later cause it isnt rdy yet would be nice if you mod the two highest diffs later)
I self-moded most parts you mentioned so I changed pretty much everything. The timing part.. i'll probably ask someone for timing check, because I wasn't really trying that hard to time it 100% and it might be kinda wrong. Thank you :3
posted
00:15:613 (4,5,6) - вот эту штуку очень неудобно играть из-за того, что флоу идёт изначально слева-направо, но в итоге приходится вводить вверх-вниз. Решается 00:15:863 (5) - ctrl+g здесь.
00:23:363 (6,7,1) - я бы сделал равномерный спейсинг здесь, так как в музыке уже с ноты-6 начинается нарастание. Равномерный спейсинг в сторону увеличения, я имею в виду, чтобы 6-7 было таким же, как 7-1.
00:28:363 (1,2) - не вижу смысла тут стакать их по музыке, если только не 2 под слайдер-3 запихать.
00:31:363 (4,1) - здесь слышу 1/4 тройку.
00:31:488 (1,2) - как по мне, их следует сделать не простыми нотами, а 1/4 слайдерами, чтобы показать момент в музыке резко прерывающийся, плюс чтобы они отличались от 00:31:988 (3) -
00:32:613 (3,4,5,6,1,2) - жестоко. Но красиво.
00:33:988 (2,3,4) - маленький же спейсинг слишком, 00:34:238 (4,1) - вот тут музыка не отличается от того, что было раньше, а такой огромный прыжок приходится делать.
00:35:113 (1,2) - ctrl+g, возможно? Я по крайней мере два раза при игре тянулся невольно к тому, чтобы начать паттерн с ноты-2, в итоге промахиваясь. И ведь играть так удобнее, по-моему.
00:49:613 (2,3) - андермаппинг же, тут точно нужно 1/2 четыре ноты.
00:56:363 (2,3,4,5) - может быть, это будет слишком, но я уверен, что тут возрастает темп в музыке, из-за чего стоит увеличить спейсинг во второй половине паттерна. Мне больше всего понравился такой вариант: https://i.imgur.com/fQwA9hU.png
01:00:550 - явно пропустил 1/4 тут, но опять же, чтобы добавить туда что-то, придётся паттерн полностью переворачивать.
01:17:488 (1,2,3) - ну это тут лишнее, слишком вычурно для такого обычного ритма здесь.
01:24:238 (1,2,3) - то же самое.
01:45:613 (1,2,3) - ctrl+g для каждого? Но это такое, просто играть удобнее с этой стороны немного.
02:03:613 (1,2,3) - выглядит небрежно и не совсем под такт музыке. Конкретно тут я уверен, что стакнуть ноту-2 и 3 было бы лучшим решением. Не знаю, правда, куда запихнуть ноту-1 тогда. Вот так, к примеру: https://i.imgur.com/5kfk9B0.png
02:28:738 (2,3,4) - а тут-то чего стакнуто 2-3, если до этого всё было не так, в то время как музыка не поменялась совсем.
04:52:289 (1) - слышу реверс-слайдер!
posted

Kobold84 wrote:

00:15:613 (4,5,6) - вот эту штуку очень неудобно играть из-за того, что флоу идёт изначально слева-направо, но в итоге приходится вводить вверх-вниз. Решается 00:15:863 (5) - ctrl+g здесь. Оставлю это как есть, не нравится мне тут что-то менять.
00:23:363 (6,7,1) - я бы сделал равномерный спейсинг здесь, так как в музыке уже с ноты-6 начинается нарастание. Равномерный спейсинг в сторону увеличения, я имею в виду, чтобы 6-7 было таким же, как 7-1. Хорошая идея.
00:28:363 (1,2) - не вижу смысла тут стакать их по музыке, если только не 2 под слайдер-3 запихать. Согласен.
00:31:363 (4,1) - здесь слышу 1/4 тройку. Не слышу :с
00:31:488 (1,2) - как по мне, их следует сделать не простыми нотами, а 1/4 слайдерами, чтобы показать момент в музыке резко прерывающийся, плюс чтобы они отличались от 00:31:988 (3) - Попробую.
00:32:613 (3,4,5,6,1,2) - жестоко. Но красиво. Ага)
00:33:988 (2,3,4) - маленький же спейсинг слишком, 00:34:238 (4,1) - вот тут музыка не отличается от того, что было раньше, а такой огромный прыжок приходится делать. Исправил.
00:35:113 (1,2) - ctrl+g, возможно? Я по крайней мере два раза при игре тянулся невольно к тому, чтобы начать паттерн с ноты-2, в итоге промахиваясь. И ведь играть так удобнее, по-моему. Да, так будет лучше.
00:49:613 (2,3) - андермаппинг же, тут точно нужно 1/2 четыре ноты. Нет, тут будет два слайдера :в
00:56:363 (2,3,4,5) - может быть, это будет слишком, но я уверен, что тут возрастает темп в музыке, из-за чего стоит увеличить спейсинг во второй половине паттерна. Мне больше всего понравился такой вариант: https://i.imgur.com/fQwA9hU.png Я попробовал сам поексперементировать.
01:00:550 - явно пропустил 1/4 тут, но опять же, чтобы добавить туда что-то, придётся паттерн полностью переворачивать. Не слышу 1\4
01:17:488 (1,2,3) - ну это тут лишнее, слишком вычурно для такого обычного ритма здесь. Прислушайся)
01:24:238 (1,2,3) - то же самое.
01:45:613 (1,2,3) - ctrl+g для каждого? Но это такое, просто играть удобнее с этой стороны немного. По идее да, будет лучше.
02:03:613 (1,2,3) - выглядит небрежно и не совсем под такт музыке. Конкретно тут я уверен, что стакнуть ноту-2 и 3 было бы лучшим решением. Не знаю, правда, куда запихнуть ноту-1 тогда. Вот так, к примеру: https://i.imgur.com/5kfk9B0.png Оставлю как есть, мне вот тут как раз все подходит.
02:28:738 (2,3,4) - а тут-то чего стакнуто 2-3, если до этого всё было не так, в то время как музыка не поменялась совсем. Все, поправил.
04:52:289 (1) - слышу реверс-слайдер! Не слышу, но пусть будет по твоему, если что потом удалю.
Спасибо за мод :)
posted
Some opinions here

Do not put the album as the source

00:09:853 (4) - doesn't quite end with the guitar, also the second sound after, unmapped to?
00:18:113 (2,3,4,5) - with those claps entering here, would think it would be more frenzied with the map
00:35:738 (4,1) - I would suggest unstacking it, let it continue to move
00:37:113 (1,2,3) - rather than continuous movement in one direction, back and forth with the tune of the song
00:57:488 (4) - would be better if this was placed higher, the movement of 00:57:113 (2,3,4) - is currently not that well transitioned, it causes more awkwardness than it should
01:33:988 (2,3,4,1) - the movement breaks at 01:34:363 (1) - and it is very forced right now, it does not move well
02:10:363 (1,2,3,4,5) - I think those guitar doublets should be emphasized here rather than the drums, they are the main point in this section
02:31:488 - 02:31:738 - I feel these pauses in the song should be emphasized, so that would mean that 02:31:613 should be empty to have that gap to feel the stop in the music
03:01:363 (1,3) - would stacked circles or something emphasize this part of the song better? Those strong drum beats that go along with it as it starts building up
03:54:613 (1) - because this stands alone while the rest 03:54:863 (2,3,4) - stands in a line, it sets it apart from the rest of it's section, but 03:54:613 (1,2,3,4) - is a continuous decreasing pitch. Could you make the pattern such that it could show that decreasing pitch together?
04:25:863 (3) - can you make it curve more towards the right, also it doesn't stack nicely to 04:25:363 (1,3) -
04:34:988 (6,1) - 04:35:863 (1) - 04:36:613 (1) - 04:37:363 (1) - they have the claps, they are the strongest emphasis in this portion of the song, would like to see more distinction for them, something like spacing could help

There's a part in the song that usually occurs before the kiai, it happens multiple times, I picked one to show the example of what I felt about that section
02:38:988 - the peak of the tone is here, as well at 02:39:738 and 02:40:488 - should swap the positions of the slider and circle so that the slider starts on the red line - 02:38:863 (1,2) - 02:39:613 (1,2) - as for 02:40:363 (1,2,3,4) - circle at 02:40:363 and triplets at 02:40:488 so the slider starts at 02:40:613


Good Luck
posted

neonat wrote:

Some opinions here

Do not put the album as the source

00:09:853 (4) - doesn't quite end with the guitar, also the second sound after, unmapped to?
00:18:113 (2,3,4,5) - with those claps entering here, would think it would be more frenzied with the map
00:35:738 (4,1) - I would suggest unstacking it, let it continue to move
00:37:113 (1,2,3) - rather than continuous movement in one direction, back and forth with the tune of the song
00:57:488 (4) - would be better if this was placed higher, the movement of 00:57:113 (2,3,4) - is currently not that well transitioned, it causes more awkwardness than it should
01:33:988 (2,3,4,1) - the movement breaks at 01:34:363 (1) - and it is very forced right now, it does not move well
02:10:363 (1,2,3,4,5) - I think those guitar doublets should be emphasized here rather than the drums, they are the main point in this section
02:31:488 - 02:31:738 - I feel these pauses in the song should be emphasized, so that would mean that 02:31:613 should be empty to have that gap to feel the stop in the music
03:01:363 (1,3) - would stacked circles or something emphasize this part of the song better? Those strong drum beats that go along with it as it starts building up
03:54:613 (1) - because this stands alone while the rest 03:54:863 (2,3,4) - stands in a line, it sets it apart from the rest of it's section, but 03:54:613 (1,2,3,4) - is a continuous decreasing pitch. Could you make the pattern such that it could show that decreasing pitch together?
04:25:863 (3) - can you make it curve more towards the right, also it doesn't stack nicely to 04:25:363 (1,3) -
04:34:988 (6,1) - 04:35:863 (1) - 04:36:613 (1) - 04:37:363 (1) - they have the claps, they are the strongest emphasis in this portion of the song, would like to see more distinction for them, something like spacing could help

There's a part in the song that usually occurs before the kiai, it happens multiple times, I picked one to show the example of what I felt about that section
02:38:988 - the peak of the tone is here, as well at 02:39:738 and 02:40:488 - should swap the positions of the slider and circle so that the slider starts on the red line - 02:38:863 (1,2) - 02:39:613 (1,2) - as for 02:40:363 (1,2,3,4) - circle at 02:40:363 and triplets at 02:40:488 so the slider starts at 02:40:613


Good Luck
Actually wasn't expecting you :3
Thank you very much for your opinions, it was really helpful, I changed pretty much everything except that section before kiai, because somehow your suggestion feels/plays weird for me :( I also remaped a lot of other things that was bothering me before and fixed some hitsounds, thanks you again :)
posted
eh im late

i'll drop only some quick opinion, (im p busy atm sorry)

  1. 00:29:113 (1,2) - would be great if you increased the spacing here instead of 00:29:613 (1,2) - since guitar's melody is actually fading out
  2. 00:34:863 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - also inconsistent with 00:28:863 (4,1,2,3,4,1,2) - maybe consider to make 'em same nc settings and stuff
  3. 01:29:113 (1,2,3,4) - it's really weird to see with such small spacing while instrument got really intense here, i suggest you to making something 2x larger than 01:28:738 (1,2,3) - in spacing, some on 03:03:613 (1,2,3,4) -
  4. 04:39:550 (4) - maybe move somewhere around 57|80 for more noticeable 1/4 rhythm from 04:39:363 (3) -
  5. 05:09:695 - there's still weak string sound btw, maybe mappable lol


no kds if useless
posted

Akitoshi wrote:

eh im late

i'll drop only some quick opinion, (im p busy atm sorry)

  1. 00:29:113 (1,2) - would be great if you increased the spacing here instead of 00:29:613 (1,2) - since guitar's melody is actually fading out But there are drums there ;v
  2. 00:34:863 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - also inconsistent with 00:28:863 (4,1,2,3,4,1,2) - maybe consider to make 'em same nc settings and stuff It fits actually
  3. 01:29:113 (1,2,3,4) - it's really weird to see with such small spacing while instrument got really intense here, i suggest you to making something 2x larger than 01:28:738 (1,2,3) - in spacing, some on 03:03:613 (1,2,3,4) - Yeah, good idea
  4. 04:39:550 (4) - maybe move somewhere around 57|80 for more noticeable 1/4 rhythm from 04:39:363 (3) - It is noticeable tho
  5. 05:09:695 - there's still weak string sound btw, maybe mappable lol nah, the map is over already ;x


no kds if useless Ty)
posted
metadata lol
13:16 [[Pika]]: uhhh metadata
13:16 [[Pika]]: artist: Donquixote Doflamingo (Hideyuki Tanaka)
13:17 [[Pika]]: kanji title: 新時代のサーガ
13:17 [[Pika]]: romaji title:
13:17 [[Pika]]: shit where did it go
13:17 [[Pika]]: Shinjidai no Saga
13:18 CircleChu: Am I really supposed to write "Donquixote Doflamingo" as an artist? :O
13:18 [[Pika]]: i do think Lo
13:19 [[Pika]]: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/EYCA-10254?s_ssid=e31d225a19c2263aa5
13:19 [[Pika]]: ye look at artist Lol
13:20 [[Pika]]: :^)
13:21 CircleChu: And also ONE PIECE capitalized, right?
13:22 [[Pika]]: ye
13:23 [[Pika]]: leme go cash in kd--- wait they useless now
13:23 [[Pika]]: fuk
artist: ドンキホーテ·ドフラミンご(田中秀幸)
romaji: Donquixote Doflamingo (Hideyuki Tanaka)
title: 新時代のサーガ
romaji: Shinjidai no Saga

source: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/EYCA-10254?s_ssid=e31d225a19c2263aa5
http://st.cdjapan.co.jp/pictures/l/05/16/EYCA-10254.jpg?v=1
posted
Hi :D First time modding and here are my opinions:


02:32:863 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - The 3rd note has an uncomfortable flow imo, I suggest moving it up like this, https://i.imgur.com/1yAw3kk.png , same with the 2nd combo.


02:44:863 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - 2,3,4,5 has an uncomfortable flow and might be hard to follow up to the next combo, I suggest making 2,3,4,5 notes into squares https://i.imgur.com/1yAw3kk.png , go counterclockwise for the first combo square and clockwise for the second combo square


That's all I could find or sense in this beatmap. I noticed making these changes would decrease the intensity of these combos, but these are just opinions.
Fun map, enjoyed modding this even though everyone else already pointed out most of the problems. :oops:
posted
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.