forum

A human face appears in a testicle ultrasound

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nachy
Source

A man's face has appeared in an ultrasound of a testicle tumour, prompting Canadian urologists to write a humorous entry about it in a high-profile medical journal.

G. Gregory Roberts and Naji J. Touma from Ontario's Queen's University discovered the unsettling image of a man with a pained expression on his face while scanning the inflamed testicles of a 45-year-old patient.

The pair wrote in peer-reviewed journal Urology they had considered the possibility of the image being a divine sign.

But after dismissing a theory it could be a gesture from the Egyptian god of male virility Min, the pair decided it was a "mere coincidental occurrence rather than a divine proclamation".

"The residents and staff alike were amazed to see the outline of a man's face staring up out of the image, his mouth agape as if the face seen on the ultrasound scan itself was also experiencing severe epididymo-orchitis (inflamed testicles)."

The 45-year-old had the testicle removed but fortunately the tumour turned out to be benign.
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/my_balls/
Mara
Nice link down there.
Vext_old
I like how it says that this guy has cancer in his testicle and the doctors can hardly stop laughing at this face long enough to write a humerous story. Poor bastard.
boat
the face of cancer
foulcoon

Vext wrote:

I like how it says that this guy has cancer in his testicle and the doctors can hardly stop laughing at this face long enough to write a humerous story. Poor bastard.
it actually says the opposite, it was not cancer, just a tumor.---------------
🍋
Backfire
Lololololol.
Vext_old

foulcoon wrote:

Vext wrote:

it actually says the opposite, it was not cancer, just a tumor.
Ever do that thing where you see/think one word and put another, how annoying. Regardless, this reminds me of when my father was drugged up and swore he saw a face in the tree in his front yard, he called the city and payed to have them shave off the bark so it would go away because he was having trouble sleeping at night.
silmarilen
that manga is funny
Shellghost
Looks like concept art for STALKER.
0_o
OK so I first saw this thread on my ipod, thus the image appeared smaller than on my desktop, and I just now realized that I saw a completely different face at the time.

he's firebreathing, apparently.
Azure_Kite
Guess they ballsed that one up then.
Jarby
Finally I'm not the only one with a human face in their testicles.
D33d

Jarby wrote:

Finally I'm not the only one with a human face in their testicles.
You what?

DEEDIT: 0_o, that's messed up in a Giygas sort of way holy shit.
Quaraezha
I have a sudden urge of ultrasounding my balls.
Vext_old
Hmm, I have a sudden urge to ultrasound Quaraezha's balls.
Starrodkirby86
I missed having these charming, quirky news stories around. Thanks, NachoPiggy!
Shellghost

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

charming
People would be surprised at how easily women's panties will fly off when you tell them about your testicle face.
Soly
Decay

NachoPiggy wrote:

Waryas
LOLLLLLLL DECAY
Wishy
LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL hahahahah
Mercurial
FisHie_old

Good day to be Finnish.
Shinde

Decay wrote:

NachoPiggy wrote:

It really took someone that long to do this? Am disappoint, sons.