forum

Is this tablet area considered... normal?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OtakuPan
Yeah so I've been playing with this area since I've started playing with a tablet in osu. Recently I've seen people playing osu with a way bigger area than mine, so I just want to ask if it's normal that I play with this area? https://gyazo.com/6a9a61c73c69e35e63e176214ed54d4d
Lyawi
And I've seen players playing with such a small area like yours. I could never play with that, but as long as you feel comfortable with that keep doing that.
Velura
For me that appears to be pretty small, most likely the average tablet area across all users is going to be considerably bigger.
However, as Lyawi pointed out before, use an area that makes you feel comfortable - though again, with an area that small you might experience a shaky cursor way more than people with bigger areas -
Celine
lmao play whatever you are comfortable with who the hell cares
Yurumo
Area like peppy's...like peppy's dick!!!!!
Yeah.

That's considered small.
Real men use full area!!11!1!
Deva
You are retarded

Use full area
SpookyStan

Deva wrote:

You are retarded

Use full area
what? this area might be a bit too small, but using full area is subjective
kai99
omg same here man i finally found a friend
Akanagi
Don't worry, there are some players just like you.

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/vettel

Atleast you don't dislocate your shoulder whenever there are cross-screen jumps coming up with an area like that.
Rynnavinx
How do you people live

how small are those areas irl?
DXPOHIHIHI
Looks normal to me =/
Deva

Deva wrote:

You are retarded

Use full area
What a coincidence, I also wanted to say that...
kai99

Deva wrote:

Deva wrote:

You are retarded

Use full area
What a coincidence, I also wanted to say that...
man not rlly coz im fine with my area
Shibo
There is no area that is considered normal, everyone has their own style and likes. Use what fits you best, there is no normal :D
E m i
it's not normal if the smallness of the area is past the point of smallness where you may be gaining mobility/being able to use a closer/tighter grip because of it

with that in mind all of the areas in this thread are probably fine >_>
Topic Starter
OtakuPan

kai99 wrote:

omg same here man i finally found a friend
Ayyy
c0ra

Lyawi wrote:

And I've seen players playing with such a small area like yours. I could never play with that, but as long as you feel comfortable with that keep doing that.

*coughcough vaxei mm aim*
Deva

watermelonchomp wrote:

Lyawi wrote:

*coughcough vaxei mm aim*
Players like Vaxei have tried have tried every possible area while playing and probably settled for something ridiculously small after playing on something much bigger, not necessarily full area, but much bigger

Imo a player who has been using a large area would be better with smaller area than a player who has been using a small area from the very start

Prove me wrong pls
I'm actually very curious
E m i
there's no proving you either wrong or right, since we don't have a time machine
Humanity
It's normal. Use the area that you are comfortable with.

I used to play on a very small area, but that was when I was playing using a laptop (which had a small screen/monitor). When I started playing on a PC, my old area didn't work for me anymore and I had to adjust it to make it bigger. I assume you're playing on a small screen, which is why your area is like that. But it's still normal, as long as it works for you then keep using it.
Cranberry Juice

Yurumo wrote:

Yeah.

That's considered small.
try the big black with full area, i dare you.
PalPal

petrifyerL wrote:

Yurumo wrote:

Yeah.

That's considered small.
Epic Bump !
Don't necropost please...
Zelzatter Zero

PalPal wrote:

petrifyerL wrote:

Yurumo wrote:

Yeah.

That's considered small.
Epic Bump !
Don't necropost please...
this necropost is weird too, like where are we now, 2015???