Thank you naraku o3o
narakucrimson wrote:Yo My face when I saw this huge mod :I
- Since this has a video, you should disable Letterbox During Breaks, even if they can't be seen because of the video's own black parts. Oh you!, Okay o3o
- 00:31:871 (1,2) - I'm supposing that these were mean to be on the middle of the screen right? In that case, you'll have to move both one grid right. Made on purpose to create a perfect blanket when the objects stack in-game
- 01:32:343 (1,2) - Same as before - this seems like a copy & paste ^
- 00:01:634 (1) - Just wondering... Is this right? I don't know if it could screw anything up...
Same goes for the symmetric one. Are you talking about the slider shape or the slider-end coming out of the grid o3o? Oh well, both should be fine, the slider shape was made that way so the spacing made sense and it barely overlaps with the bar. Yay for custom bars
- There was a little inconsistency in new combo placement in one of Erufen's parts, but I don't think it's worth enough mentioning since it would pretty much screw everything up. Heh. o3o
- 00:34:233 (2,4) - Watch your symmetry! D:! Oops, moved a couple grids to align it
- 00:37:540 (1,4) - (^) I'm so silly...
- 01:21:005 (1,2,3) - (^), this time the whole pattern is moved 1 grid to the left from the y axis. How did that happen o3o?
- 01:34:706 (2,4) - Same as in 00:37:540 (1,4) - (copy&paste). Yes I did, Yes I did.
- 03:10:611 (1) - It seems as if you missed a finish here - I mean, at least to be consistent with the other similar sections! Boom badoom boom, BASS
- 00:34:469 (1,3) - The slider composition on these is not symmetrical. You might want to fix this. Oops, moved a control point.
- 00:54:902 (1,2,4) - Not symmetric, again. Oneeeee grid D:
- 00:55:847 (1,2,4) - (^) D:
- 01:54:075 (1,2) - Sliiightly non-symmetric, this is because they aren't exactly on grids (yeah, ultra nazi, I know). Made with the scale function, going to leave it
- 03:03:997 (1,2,3) - I'm assuming you wanted these to be aligned right? They aren't (1) and (3) are not symmetrical. You might want to fix this too! Oh this was made on purpose to force the followpoints, (2) and (4) have more spacing between them, just slightly. I did the same with the previous similar patterns.
- 03:04:942 (1,2,3) - (^) ^
- 03:06:831 (1,2,3) - (^) Made with the rotate function, probably they are not aligned to the grid. Going to leave these o3o
- 03:07:776 (1,2,3) - (^) ^
- 03:08:721 (1,9) - Not symmetrical ^^ o3o
- To be honest, I didn't like too much the sections with this sliders: 01:02:579 (3) -. It's as if the song was totally asking for a slowdown (in slider velocity). But it's just my opinion - keep it as it is o3o
- Lol, no symmetry to nazi here xD
Anyway looks good. I didn't like the intro so much. Seems a bit overloaded with stuff. Might be a bit late to change anything, but please take a look anyway. Might as well be just my impression
I didn't like some ka placement, but again, it's not that it's wrong, it¿s just my personal opinion.
I asked previously for a few opinions and mods to some experts such as wmfchris, Kanpakyin and OnosakiHito, should be fine. Plus some mods o3o.