forum

Nicki Minaj - Super Bass [H.B DEREK - C'mon Crackheads!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kiddo-Kun
Before I bubble this:

About the Sb. "o3o Happy Birthday Derekku o3o" seems disposition in the Easy diff and only the Easy diff. http://puu.sh/fw5Z (Oh, and this happens in play mode too)

That's it!
Topic Starter
Gonzvlo
Oops, I think I messed up the SB while testing the code manually. Anyhow, fixed!
Touche_old
Delete the SB in the oTo diff, i want to make a Taiko BG if you want o3o

PD: Gonz! I need to talk with u RIGHT NOWWWWWWWW PLEASE ;_;

PD2: Take that Mr. Gonzzzz:

Kiddo-Kun
Everything look A-OKAY~

BUBBLED
narakucrimson
Yo

I never had the chance to mod this!
Well this will basically be a symmetry mod. As I know you are very perfectionist with your maps, I hope this will be helpful to you.

[General]
  1. Since this has a video, you should disable Letterbox During Breaks, even if they can't be seen because of the video's own black parts.
[o0o]
  1. 00:31:871 (1,2) - I'm supposing that these were meant to be on the middle of the screen right? In that case, you'll have to move both one grid right.
  2. 01:32:343 (1,2) - Same as before - this seems like a copy & paste :P
[o1o]
  1. 00:01:634 (1) - Just wondering... Is this right? I don't know if it could screw anything up...
    Same goes for the symmetric one.
  2. There was a little inconsistency in new combo placement in one of Erufen's parts, but I don't think it's worth enough mentioning since it would pretty much screw everything up. Heh.
[o2o]
  1. 00:34:233 (2,4) - Watch your symmetry! D:!
  2. 00:37:540 (1,4) - (^)
  3. 01:21:005 (1,2,3) - (^), this time the whole pattern is moved 1 grid to the left from the y axis.
  4. 01:34:706 (2,4) - Same as in 00:37:540 (1,4) - (copy&paste).
  5. 03:10:611 (1) - It seems as if you missed a finish here - I mean, at least to be consistent with the other similar sections!
[o3o]
  1. 00:34:469 (1,3) - The slider composition on these is not symmetrical. You might want to fix this.
  2. 00:54:902 (1,2,4) - Not symmetric, again.
  3. 00:55:847 (1,2,4) - (^)
  4. 01:54:075 (1,2) - Sliiightly non-symmetric, this is because they aren't exactly on grids (yeah, ultra nazi, I know).
  5. 03:03:997 (1,2,3) - I'm assuming you wanted these to be aligned right? They aren't :P (1) and (3) are not symmetrical. You might want to fix this too!
  6. 03:04:942 (1,2,3) - (^)
  7. 03:06:831 (1,2,3) - (^)
  8. 03:07:776 (1,2,3) - (^)
  9. 03:08:721 (1,9) - Not symmetrical ^^
  10. To be honest, I didn't like too much the sections with this sliders: 01:02:579 (3) -. It's as if the song was totally asking for a slowdown (in slider velocity). But it's just my opinion - keep it as it is :D
[oTo]
  1. Lol, no symmetry to nazi here xD
    Anyway looks good. I didn't like the intro so much. Seems a bit overloaded with stuff. Might be a bit late to change anything, but please take a look anyway. Might as well be just my impression :P
    I didn't like some ka placement, but again, it's not that it's wrong, it¿s just my personal opinion.
Well that's all I guess! Sorry for being so nazi! Call me back~
Topic Starter
Gonzvlo

narakucrimson wrote:

Yo My face when I saw this huge mod :I

[General]
  1. Since this has a video, you should disable Letterbox During Breaks, even if they can't be seen because of the video's own black parts. Oh you!, Okay o3o
[o0o]
  1. 00:31:871 (1,2) - I'm supposing that these were mean to be on the middle of the screen right? In that case, you'll have to move both one grid right. Made on purpose to create a perfect blanket when the objects stack in-game
  2. 01:32:343 (1,2) - Same as before - this seems like a copy & paste :P ^
[o1o]
  1. 00:01:634 (1) - Just wondering... Is this right? I don't know if it could screw anything up...
    Same goes for the symmetric one. Are you talking about the slider shape or the slider-end coming out of the grid o3o? Oh well, both should be fine, the slider shape was made that way so the spacing made sense and it barely overlaps with the bar. Yay for custom bars :D
  2. There was a little inconsistency in new combo placement in one of Erufen's parts, but I don't think it's worth enough mentioning since it would pretty much screw everything up. Heh. o3o
[o2o]
  1. 00:34:233 (2,4) - Watch your symmetry! D:! Oops, moved a couple grids to align it
  2. 00:37:540 (1,4) - (^) I'm so silly...
  3. 01:21:005 (1,2,3) - (^), this time the whole pattern is moved 1 grid to the left from the y axis. How did that happen o3o?
  4. 01:34:706 (2,4) - Same as in 00:37:540 (1,4) - (copy&paste). Yes I did, Yes I did.
  5. 03:10:611 (1) - It seems as if you missed a finish here - I mean, at least to be consistent with the other similar sections! Boom badoom boom, BASS
[o3o]
  1. 00:34:469 (1,3) - The slider composition on these is not symmetrical. You might want to fix this. Oops, moved a control point.
  2. 00:54:902 (1,2,4) - Not symmetric, again. Oneeeee grid D:
  3. 00:55:847 (1,2,4) - (^) D:
  4. 01:54:075 (1,2) - Sliiightly non-symmetric, this is because they aren't exactly on grids (yeah, ultra nazi, I know). Made with the scale function, going to leave it :P
  5. 03:03:997 (1,2,3) - I'm assuming you wanted these to be aligned right? They aren't :P (1) and (3) are not symmetrical. You might want to fix this too! Oh this was made on purpose to force the followpoints, (2) and (4) have more spacing between them, just slightly. I did the same with the previous similar patterns.
  6. 03:04:942 (1,2,3) - (^) ^
  7. 03:06:831 (1,2,3) - (^) Made with the rotate function, probably they are not aligned to the grid. Going to leave these o3o
  8. 03:07:776 (1,2,3) - (^) ^
  9. 03:08:721 (1,9) - Not symmetrical ^^ o3o
  10. To be honest, I didn't like too much the sections with this sliders: 01:02:579 (3) -. It's as if the song was totally asking for a slowdown (in slider velocity). But it's just my opinion - keep it as it is :Do3o
[oTo]
  1. Lol, no symmetry to nazi here xD
    Anyway looks good. I didn't like the intro so much. Seems a bit overloaded with stuff. Might be a bit late to change anything, but please take a look anyway. Might as well be just my impression :P
    I didn't like some ka placement, but again, it's not that it's wrong, it¿s just my personal opinion.
    I asked previously for a few opinions and mods to some experts such as wmfchris, Kanpakyin and OnosakiHito, should be fine. Plus some mods o3o.
Thank you naraku o3o
mancuso_JM_
No vi la ultima actualizacion del map, porque no estoy en casa.
Pero si en el taiko tenes OD y HP en 7 reducilo a 5. Ahora la mayoria de los taiko mappers usamos todo en 5. Y mas con un BPM no tan alto. Mira lo que me escribio Backfire en un mod hace unos meses

Backfire wrote:

Set all of your things to 5. The slowness of the map makes it painful to get SS with OD 7 on.
Eso es todo, no kudos por este post
Topic Starter
Gonzvlo

Gonzvlo wrote:

[o1o][list]
00:01:634 (1) - Just wondering... Is this right? I don't know if it could screw anything up...
Same goes for the symmetric one. Fixed o3o

mancusojuanmattos wrote:

No vi la ultima actualizacion del map, porque no estoy en casa.
Pero si en el taiko tenes OD y HP en 7 reducilo a 5. Ahora la mayoria de los taiko mappers usamos todo en 5. Y mas con un BPM no tan alto. Mira lo que me escribio Backfire en un mod hace unos meses

Backfire wrote:

Set all of your things to 5. The slowness of the map makes it painful to get SS with OD 7 on.
Eso es todo, no kudos por este post
Sí, Touche me avisó. Está arreglado o3o

EDIT:

narakucrimson
Ok! I really wanted to rank this, but meh, I'll have to rebubble it :C

Good luck getting it ranked soon :D

PD.: Sorry for such a nazi mod >w<
Touche_old
Take that!

Ranked.

jk

GO FOR THE RANK GONZZZZZ! <3
Cygnus
i think add +1 on each diff you got. o0o looks ugly for me. lol :D RANK THIS SHIT NOW! 8D
narakucrimson
Lol, he won't change that. o3o has a special meaning.
Derekku

o3o

Topic Starter
Gonzvlo

Derekku wrote:

o3o

Exactly.
Andrea
[oTo]

Center the difficulty settings.

Just that and I'll rank!
narakucrimson
I've always wondered why is it that the settings have to be centered, I don't really find a logic with it o3o

Care to explain :P?
Kiddo-Kun

narakucrimson wrote:

I've always wondered why is it that the settings have to be centered, I don't really find a logic with it o3o

It looks pretty I'd like to actually know too :<
Topic Starter
Gonzvlo

Kiddo-Kun wrote:

narakucrimson wrote:

It looks pretty I'd like to actually know too :<
It just "fits" the Taiko Gameplay for most of the maps, IIRC the usual settings are 5/5/5/5 or 7/5/5/7. Well, only OD and HP Drain affects taiko. Anyhow, the centered settings doesn't fit this taiko much

Derekku
Just noticed two tiny things:

1) [o1o] 01:01:635 - Erufen's name looks a bit awkward when leaving the screen. Instead of smoothly moving left, it moves down and then left.
2) The spinner is a little bit off-center, but I guess that's not a huge deal.

[/nazimod]
Andrea
That's actually fine, I guess.

Before ranking this, tell me what do you want to do with Derek's post first.
Cygnus
YEY!

EDIT: unranked? D:
Topic Starter
Gonzvlo

Derekku wrote:

Just noticed two tiny things:

1) [o1o] 01:01:635 - Erufen's name looks a bit awkward when leaving the screen. Instead of smoothly moving left, it moves down and then left. My bad used 447 instead of 450, fixed.
2) The spinner is a little bit off-center, but I guess that's not a huge deal. I don't have the PSD anymore... it's barely noticeable :v
[/nazimod]
:I
Cygnus
While playing at CTB:

"ooh what's that two circles in the bottom center" :D
Andrea
Alright, looks like everything has been fixed now.

Ranked~
Topic Starter
Gonzvlo
Yay, thanks Andrea!

Happy Birthday Derek o3o

/late
Derekku
<3 Thank you <3!!
Katsuri
HB Derek o3o
Elly-chan
Congra. :33
Gomo Psivarh
This map has video.

Why no no-video download?
Topic Starter
Gonzvlo

Gomo Psivarh wrote:

This map has video.

Why no no-video download?
I submitted while editing Taiko, my bad...

Going to submit again and then another BAT has to re-rank, sorry guys o3o

EDIT: Fixed.
narakucrimson
Okay!

Happy birthday Derek!
MoodyRPG
Stop this !!! :D

Con-con-congrats
Kiddo-Kun
Happy Birthday~
tutuhaha
Congra.\:D/
and Happy Birthday~ <3~
SmosherML
Congrats for ur map to be approved, but what program did u use for downloading the vid?
DaxMasterix
Gonzvlo so pro
/Happy birthday Derek (?
Sallad4ever

SmosherML wrote:

Congrats for ur map to be approved, but what program did u use for downloading the vid?
What do you mean?
If you download the map normally then the video will be automatically downloaded

And I'm late but congratz for the ranked map and for Derek Birthday \:D/
No_Gu
congratz
phonic
congratz ~
Roddie
Aww. I didn't get a chance to mod it. ):

Oh, well~

Congrats, Gonz! :D
show more